Chapter 29 - Savor the taste

"Yes, they are actually. I did it two years ago when I lost a bet to Elric." He paused for a moment and then looked down at my chest, which caused me to smirk. "Would you like to see?" His eyes opened wide and he nodded, which caused me to laugh. I pulled off my pajama top and sat it aside, loving his reaction. His hand slowly trailed from my hips, up my side and up to cup my boobs, his thumbs running over the tightened peaks. I closed my eyes as his fingers kept lightly running over them, the rings only enhancing the sensations. He watched the reactions play along my face and hooked his pinky in one of the hoops and lightly tugged, causing me to gasp loudly and my eyes to fly open.

"Has no one played with them?"

"Grayson," I started a little more breathless and dug my nails in his shoulders, "you have been the only one to see them. I haven't been with anyone in a few years. In fact, when we were at your house, I didn't have anything in them." For some unknown reason, that was a soothing balm to him; easing the pain of my past.

"Well good; and you are the only one I have been with that has had them." And with that, he leaned forward and captured one of the hardened peaks with his lips while his fingers played with the other. I groaned and gasped which sent little shots of pleasure through him and only caused him to get harder. Hell, he could not recall any time in his past when he wanted a woman as badly as he wanted the woman in his arms right now. This woman consumed him in ways he never thought he wanted, in fact, in ways he never even thought possible. And if they weren't to be mated, he knew that I would always be the one he longed for.

He growled as I moved against him, his mouth moving to the other breast. God above, if we stayed on this course, there would be no sleep, not that it was bad but it was a long and trying day. And somehow he sensed it as well because he pulled away from the nipple, kissed both of them and grabbed the shirt, slipping it on over my head.

I gazed into his eyes for a few moments, trying to steady my over beating heart and to wrap my mind around him stopping. He had better will power than I did, it would seem. And, perhaps, if I was another type of woman that would bother me, but I knew better, it wasn't because he didn't desire me.

I moved to pull away but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back against his chest, his fingers brushing through my hair. That feeling, along with the steady sound of his heart beat had me quickly closing my eyes and I feel into the deepest sleep with the greatest sense of security I had ever felt.

-----

I peeked my eyes open as the sun filtered through the partially open curtains and reached behind me to find an empty bed. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and stretched, not wanting to get out of the bed yet. 1800 plus years and I don't recall ever having slept that good. And though I had lovers, and hardly had anyone who ever stayed the night, this went beyond that. I could let my guard down because I know that Grayson would protect me with everything that was within him.

I turned my head as the door to the bedroom opened and Grayson walked in, still in the shorts from last night. I took my time looking over his chest and arms, and oh those tattoos. He paused at the foot of the bed and I looked up to his smiling face.

"Are you done checking me out? You did it last night too." I kneeled up and went over to him, running my fingers over his tattoos and shrugged.

"Can't blame a girl for checking you out, hon; you are one sexy and gorgeous man." I looked back up to his face and smiled. "Where did you go?"

"For a run; Midnight had been begging since yesterday and you were still fast asleep."

"I thank you."

"Thank me, for what?"

"Being in your arms, feeling that protected, gave me one of the best nights of sleep I had." He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss.

"Fire, I will always protect you." He gave me another kiss and sighed. "But I got to go take a quick shower."

"Fine, leave me alone, see if I care." He smirked and then went to the shower. I quickly got up and brushed my hair and teeth and then went back to the bed, making it just as Grayson stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked at him and had to force myself to look away. He chuckled and walked over to me, slipping his arms around my waist from behind.

"You know, you can look all you want, right?" His lips moved along my neck and I moaned.

"Yeah, well, if I did, we would be undoing the bed I just made." His lips moved over the spot where my neck and shoulder met and I felt my knees go weak. His teeth nibbled there and I dug my nails into his arms, which caused him to growl against my neck. Fuck this, I was not going to allow him to start this inferno inside me and not finish it.

I turned around in his embrace and quickly captured his lips, my nails raking down his chest and over his abs, and making quick work of the towel, flinging it to the floor. I broke the kiss to step away, looking him fully over and smirked as his cock seemed to grow before my eyes. Lord, he was a glorious man.

"How is it fair that I stand before you naked while you are fully dressed?"

"It's not, but I'm just faster at claiming what I want." And with that, and without a warning to him, I fell down to my knees and slide my tongue over him, his deep moans turning me on more than I ever thought possible. Oh, he had no idea what he was in for. I ran my tongue along the underside of him, the vein pounding against my tongue and I looked up at him, as his head was tilted downward, his eyes locking with mine.

"God damn...you are a temptress," he muttered deeply and reached down to yank me up and toss me on the bed. "And now it's my turn to work you up." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and tossed it aside, his mouth attacking my breasts as his hands worked at pushing down my shorts.

"Ah, Grasyon!" I ran my hands over his back and to his shoulders, clutching tightly as his mouth moved further down. His lips ran over my stomach and my thighs before they found my core. I screamed and bucked my hips up as his tongue slipped inside my folds which were already beyond wet for him. He moaned and slid his tongue upward, flicking over the nub that was already super sensitive. And as he quickly withdrew, I whimpered but soon felt his weight settle over me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, there will be another time to savor the taste of you but I need to feel you around me to help this raging fire." And with that, he plunged deep into me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, the fire only engulfing us even more. There was no sweet moment, no silent communication of our hearts; no, this was a need to be fulfilled and be taking to heights so that the embers burning can finally be put out. This was a coming together in a way that had been teasing us from the very first moment.

My hips moved strongly with his, meeting his thrust for thrust, both of us needing to find that sweet release that only the other could bring. His mouth moved from my neck to capture my lips, his tongue fighting mine as he pounded faster. I dug my nails into his skin, feeling the breaking of it and the blood and screamed as I was quickly brought over the edge, Grayson quickly falling after me. He groaned, his arms failing to hold upright and collapsed against me. I grinned as I struggled to catch my breath, the embers cooling down.