Chapter 33 - Promises

We stared at each other as we laid side by side, my hand running absently over his chest as his fingers trailed over my side. The afterglow of that love making was intense and yet so satisfying. And it stood somewhere between sweet and rough.

"What are you thinking?" he kissed my nose as he asked and I smiled.

"How incredible that was. And how I'm glad that I waited in taking anyone's blood while doing that." Grayson pulled back and really looked at me. You could see the worry written in his eyes and I shook my head. "Grayson..."

He pressed his fingers to my lips and shook his head as he cut me off. "What I have done, was nothing like this, at all. I have never felt anything so deep or longed for anything so badly, just so you know." I smiled as I kissed his lips and then lightly grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand away.

"I'm not worried. And I don't want you too. I can feel it, all of it, and I know nothing has been like this, please stop. From here on out, it's just and I." I lifted a brow as I kissed over his hand before flipping it and smirked. "Besides, you bring anyone else to our bedroom and I'm going to hurt you."

"You promise?"

"A guarantee." And with that, as I locked my eyes on his, I pierced the vein in his wrist, dragging yet another mouthful of his blood into my mouth. He opened his eyes wide but he still stared at me, a gasp leaving his lips. I sucked out another mouthful before I pulled away, my tongue licking up the extra blood, but not dragging it over the holes. He closed his eyes as he took a ragged breath, his other arm pulling me close.

"Is it always like that?" I felt his blood pounding in my ears and I had to smile at the feeling of our bond already connecting us.

"Like what?"

"Erotic."

"Can be. It's more so because you are my beloved and I'm your mate. So there's already an underlying sexual urge, therefore, any bite or feeding can heighten to a sexual experience. And that is also why Mariana told you about feeding during sex."

"You better not bite me in public."

"And why is that?"

"I'm very likely to take you and throw you against a wall and fuck you hard."

"Oh, now who is the one making promises?" He glanced down and saw the devilish glint in my eyes which only caused him to smirk in response.

"You'd like that?" I shrugged but smiled at him.

"Can't say either way as I've never tried it."

"Ever?" I ran my nails over the ink on his arm and let out a breath.

"I've only slept with three wolves, you being the third, so my other partners have been vampires and older ones at that. So, rough sex, or anything, is out of the norm. As for the wolves, they tend to forget I can hold my own, so were gentler than anything."

"I see. So, guess we have to change that." I leaned up and pressed my lips against his.

"You think you are going to have fun at my expense, is that it?"

"Maybe." I shook my head and gave him another kiss before laying my head back on his chest, content for the moment and closed my eyes.

-----

I yawned and shifted as I woke up a few hours later, slowly checking out a sleepy Grayson. He was so cute while he was asleep, sweet and even younger than you would think; yeah he had an age of innocence but only then. I let my eyes take in all the details, the little things that I had been missing and I had to smile. Grayson was a gorgeous, sexy man with a boyish charm and half the time, I felt he didn't realize that. Well, at least part of that.

I couldn't stop my fingers as they moved over his skin; they were enjoying everything they touched. I licked my lips as I moved and started kissing over his chest, rolling my tongue around a nipple before tugging on it. Once I let it go, I flicked my tongue over it, enjoying the gasp that he didn't even know he was making. I kissed my way to his other nipple and played with that one as well while my nails raked over his abs. As I pulled back, I blew on it, hearing the sharp intake of breath. And as I kissed down his body, I could feel his cock waking up, which was my goal; I was going to lay my final claim.

I pulled back as I moved all the way down and settled myself between his thighs and glanced up at him before I grabbed him and ran my tongue over his head before running down the underside of him. He was hard, but not enough and I had to make sure the bite wasn't all painful. I stroked him as I kept on licking him then ever so slowly I wrapped my mouth around him and sucked, watching as his eyes flew open and his fingers entangled themselves in my hair.

"Oh, shit, Fire," he moaned, his head thrown back; what a sight to see! I slid him further in, having him hit the back of my throat and it was an amazing feeling. I sucked him harder, pulling all the way out then repeated the process, only slowing down when he would push his hips up or tug on my hair. God damn, all of this was fucking intoxicating.

I felt, rather than watched, when he was ready and licked around just his tip. He moaned and I released him fully from my mouth, my hand taking over in stroking him as I shifted, my tongue running over the underside of his cock, the blood pounding hard and strong. I watched him as I kept stroking, my fangs extending and I quickly bite into the vein. His hips jerked up, his eyes squeezed shut, the growl tore for him his lips and he exploded all over my hand. I withdrew my fangs, swallowed the blood and then licked up the mess he had made.

"Oh, my fucking word. What the fuck...I....you..." I kissed over his thighs before lifting his now soft cock to make sure the bite would be okay. No one had ever done that; as far as I knew, everyone just chose to bite the wrists, but that, that was an experience all on its own.

I made my way back up to him and he just looked at me. His hand reached out and touched the corner of my mouth. He swiped and pulled the finger in his mouth.

"Hmm, a slightly salty taste."

"You must be tasting yourself." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't move. I don't think I've ever had anyone knock me out during sex."

"Seems like a lot of firsts are happening." He nodded and hugged me close.

"You are mine now."

"As you are mine, Grayson. You hold my life in your hands." I held his cheek in my hand and he looked at me seriously.

"And you won't regret that, I promise."