Chapter 46 - Into the unknown world

We watched as Dylan finally took a seat in the living room, the few who were here were remaining silent. The night we had our visit, we hadn't told anyone anything, figuring him and I had to discuss everything before we relayed the information. We stood in front of this group and I felt my head get light; what we were about to say was not easy.

"The night that we went to Russia, we had some visitors, as you know Dylan and Elric. What you didn't know, however, is who they were. They were the God Sol, and the Goddesses Lunella and Mundias. To take it one step further, Sol is my dad."

"While Lunella is my mom," Grayson said, looking at his own dad and then at Judith.

"No, your mom was a wolf, an Alpha from another pack."

"No dad, my mom was a Goddess portraying a wolf so they could fulfill the prophecy. That one vampire and one wolf, which had been taught in the ways of the witches, would join and mate together and be the ruling pair to fight the upcoming war."

"Wait, what ruling pair?" Dylan asked. "That's not you, you have a home, a pack, you can't rule from here."

"And we aren't dude. Our coronation is to take place at the next eclipse, in front of the crowd or congregation that we are to pick. As for our pack," Grayson said, stepping over to Dylan and putting his hand on his shoulder, "I will be passing that on to you." Dylan just stared at him, slowly shaking his head.

"No, you have got to be kidding. I'm not meant to take over a pack."

"You're my Beta that makes you the second in charge; trust me, being the one with the final say so isn't any different."

"And because I must leave too, Elric, the coven will be yours, you will be their Lord."

"Oh no, I don't want that." I gave him a shrug along with a smile.

"That is your choice and you can send everyone out if you want." His head dropped and I gently patted it. "These decisions weren't made lightly, please don't think it was. But with this war coming upon us, and us only having limited resources at the moment, this was the best road for us to take." I looked at Grayson as he gave me a smile. "Trust us; we aren't thrilled this falls on our shoulders."

"Although, we will be calling on your services, actually all of our friends and allies. We will need the witches as our healers, we will need the wolves as our soldiers and protectors and our vampires as our battle strategists; putting their skills to use," Grayson said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I guess I don't understand why the destruction," Tyler said, thinking about the remains he saw when he went to get Grayson.

"The other God, Demonio. He knew of the birth of Fire and tired to kill her. Because of that, my mother knew what needed to be done. All if it was set up and she worked her magic on you and me to protect me. I know that is hard to process dad."

"Yes and no. I mean, I found it odd that she would be mated to me, but I had such strong and amazing feelings and I didn't want to question it."

"It's not as if she didn't care, you know," Grayson whispered to him, a smile falling on each of their lips.

"There are still many things we don't know," I started, "and they didn't either, like we can't figure out how these supernaturals are getting possessed."

"Can anyone be?"

"We believe so Judith, with the exception of us. We don't know how though, so our biggest upcoming battle is to figure out how."

"The second biggest battle is to figure out who all is helping. We know The General is one, but we believe there is a strong wolf and a strong witch involved too," Grayson added.

"And our third biggest battle is actually decoding Sol's book and what The General figured out. The God's can't walk the Earth for long periods of time, so it's not like we can just ask him everything. Nor do we have all the time to figure this out; but knowing the few things that we do, that alone can help us a lot. And all of that may helps us even more to win this war against the God."

"Can you two be turned?"

"No mom, we can't. Back at the time of our births, we were both giving something to help protect us, it's a special stone and we were meant to give it to the other when we found each other." We both held up our rings and Judith's eyes narrowed.

"I don't like you being married to a vampire, Grayson."

"I understand, but you realize this bit of news is only the start, right? You will be forced to work very close to them, to all of them actually." He knelled by her and took her hands. "I know you hated the closeness she shared with dad, but maybe you can see why he felt the urge to protect her, to help her?" She let out a breath and rolled her eyes.

"I understand, and I accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it."

"No, Judith, you don't. And in that way, we will be like everyone else where the in laws don't like each other." Judith's lips twitched and I held back my own smile.

"Is it just you two with those stones?" I looked at Dylan than at Grayson before looking back at Dylan. This was the one piece of information I had no clue how to explain or wrap my own mind around.

"No, we have two more stones meant for our enforcers."

"So, what if this war goes beyond your life time, who are to be your enforcers? Wolves, vampires, or witches?"

"You see Dylan," I paused and Grayson stood up to take my hand. "Our enforcers come from no pack, no coven and no family."

"Huh?" Everyone asked the question as the same time and I could do nothing but smile.

"Our enforcers will be the kids, the prince and princess, that we are having," Grayson answered. "Fire is pregnant with the help of the God's. She got pregnant on our mating night." All eyes stared at us and I couldn't blame them. I was just as shocked when I got told, even if maybe I already had a questioning seed growing. Finally, Judith stood up and Grayson grabbed her arm. "Where are you going mom?"

"Well, I have grand babies to get ready for, you know. And it seems like we are on the path," she looked at me and shook her head, the smile there, given that me having kids was so impossible, "of going Into The Unknown World."

A/N Well, I hope you enjoyed my first werewolf/vampire story. As you can tell, there are many, many questions left unanswered and an upcoming war that needs to be fought. So, book 2, The New World, will be out in July! If you liked, or even loved, the story of Grayson and Fire, make sure to stick around for book 2, I promise, you'll enjoy it just as much! Pst...besides...I have two hybrid babies that are going to give Grayson and Fire some serious issues...who doesn't want to read that. Thank you for taking your time to enjoy this!