Chapter 32 - Bonding

He stirred, reaching his arm out and coming in contact with an empty side of the bed, something he didn't like. He sat up, the sheet covering his lower half and he looked around, not picking up on anything. He was about to get out when I walked in, a tray in my hands.

"What is this?"

"Dinner; you haven't had much to eat, and you are a wolf, I know how you all eat." I sat the tray down and gave him a kiss. "Not to mention, you will need it. I won't draw a lot of blood but I do have some serious biting to do." I gave him a sexy look which only caused him to grin. He took a bit of the sandwich and shook his head.

"You never stayed with wolves, have you?"

"Longer than a day, no. Again, I maybe a friend, but I'm still a vampire, which means I still have a scent that is very off putting."

"I suppose that would make sense. I still smell the others, but not you."

"Do you still smell the roses?"

"Always. And honestly, that smell, with your arousal, is like the biggest fucking aphrodisiac possible." I couldn't help it; I just stared at him, watching him as he finished the sandwich and chips, a smirk hidden in the depths of his eyes. He knew damn good and well that comment got me going, and maybe slightly confused.

"Why?" He pushed everything away and set the tray by the door before walking back to the bed.

"A few reasons. One, the roses smell means you are mine, that only I can smell it and that heightens my senses even more." He crawled to me and without warning yanked his tee shirt I had grabbed to wear off and tossed it on the floor. "Two, you getting turned on is because of me; I have set you off; for whatever reason. Maybe because I look at you and over this sexy body," he said while he did look, gazing at it and eyeing it with longing. "Or when I run my hands over you," which he did, up from my ankles, over my thighs and hips, past my sides, over my breasts, where he tugged gently on the nipple rings and then up my arms and shoulders, finally cupping my face. "Or maybe even, because I kiss you." His lips softly brushed over mine, once, twice, and finally a third time before taking them in a crushing kiss that left me breathless; and yes, all very much turned on.

There was no way, it was Grayson, and he just turned me on. And as the kiss went on, with our tongues entwining and our moans escaping, his hand traveled downward, a finger stroking over my sex. There was no denying just how wet I was for him. I let my own hand travel down his chest and ran my hand over the cock that was already hard and glistening for me. I finally broke the kiss and looked at his smirk and watched as he brought his finger to his mouth and sucked on it.

"Fuck," I muttered much to his delight. Oh, pay back was a bitch! I shoved him backward and then straddled him, smiling as I looked down at him. "Grayson?"

"Yes?"

"You are mine, and I will make sure everyone knows it." I leaned down and ran my tongue over the vein in his neck, the blood flowing below it was calling to me loudly. I scrapped my teeth along it and he groaned. "Here will be one, calming to anyone that your mate is a vampire, that you are mine." I sat up and took his wrist, running my tongue along the vein inside. "My second bite will be where I bit you for the first time, the time you really enjoyed it." His hips bucked up and I smirked, kissing over the spot.

"And...the final...one?" Did I make him breathless? What a power! I leaned back down and moved my lips to his ear as my hand moved over his chest and abs.

"My final one will bring you both pleasure and pain, but I will swear, it's the one spot, the one bite you will love the most." I grabbed his hard cock and then ran my nails over the vein on the underside for it and watched as his eyes flew open; the desire and lust burning bright in there.

"Shit!" he cried out and quickly flipped us over, his mouth once more on mine as he slipped inside me. I kissed him back with as much passion as my hips meet his. He grabbed them, lifting me up and with that he slide in even deeper into me, hitting a spot I never knew of. He broke the kiss as he moved his lips over my neck, his tongue and teeth grazing the spot where neck and shoulder meet.

"Fuck," I whispered as his breath moved over that spot and it sent even more delicious waves of fiery desire through me.

"You are mine to love, desire, to protect. You are mine to cherish, to fight with, to bring in new days with and to hold onto each and every night. You are mine to enjoy our future with, down whatever path it might lead us on. You are mine to rule with, to watch over those that we will protect." I closed my eyes as I let his words wash over me; the vow, the words and the promises all moved me like I never would have thought. "I may not know everything, but I know I love you." I felt him shudder in my arms. I heard his deep, different growl and then I felt the piercing of my skin for the first time and he pushed his canines into me for the last time. The pleasure of the bite, and the high of feeling him surround me had brought forth my own release, right as I sank my own fangs deeply into him, drawing out his blood, shaking as I felt, for the first time, as well, the very filling of both parts of him. And there would never be another life force I could ever share.

I shook within his embrace and finally opened my eyes, slowly removing my fangs. I ran my finger over the holes, fighting the urge to lick them, to close them up. He pulled away and looked down at me, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"That...was...intense." I smiled back.

"It was. And I love you too, Grayson." I swallowed hard, this feeling so much different than our previous times, even with the sharing of our bonds. I knew, deep down, that something happened, but had no clue as to what.