Chapter 31 - Future

He nodded and kissed me again before he picked me up and took me back to the bedroom. I looked into his eyes as he slowly let me go, my hands moving along the back of his neck and shoulders. He brushed the strands of hair away from my face and I smiled at him.

"You are so beautiful Fire. I mean that; vampire or not, your soul is unique and your inner beauty shines through. Your smile, and your eyes, both show that."

"You know, you don't need to flatter me."

"I'm not, but I feel that you need to know that, that it's important, but you alone capture me on a whole other level. I think, even without this bond, I'd be pushing the boundaries with you; you would make anyone proud to have you as their better half."

"It's funny, I never thought I would want to be with anyone, but I can't see myself not being with you. You help me in ways I never thought of and you keep me grounded, a hard thing to do when one is as old as I am." He smiled and I stood on my toes to capture his lips. This man had gotten under my skin and I had no intention of giving him up, no matter what the future might lead us to.

He made quick work of my shirt and my shorts, his hands roaming over my body; touching and caressing all that he could. Finally, his lips left mine, trailing over my neck and down to the pulsating point at the base. He licked and sucked and I moaned in sheer delight, which caused him to chuckle.

"There," he said as he kissed around the area, making my knees weak, his breathes only making me worse, "there is where I will mark you." I finally opened my lust filled hazed eyes up to his.

"So you can kiss on it whenever and it will bring me to my knees?"

"That is the point you know." He smirked and lifted me up to lay me back on the bed. As he pulled back, he looked me over. "All this ink and piercings, no one would ever think you were an older woman."

"Only in age." He laughed as I lifted a brow and brought him down for a kiss as his hands roamed over me, his fingers trialing lightly over my legs before he pushed them so he could slide between them. He smirked as he kissed down over my chest, pulling a ring into his mouth and tugging on it. I groaned and tugged on his hair, arching myself even more so he could tug more. He looked up at me as he moved to the other side, tugging on that one as well. Shit, the feeling behind that was amazing, adding pleasure behind it that was never there before.

He released the ring and kissed his way down my stomach, making me quiver slightly. And as he settled between my thighs, he pushed them apart and ran his tongue over my folds and I jumped, his arms wrapping around my legs and his hands resting on my stomach to hold me in place. I moaned and pulled my lips between my teeth as he dove his tongue in and out before running it over my clit. I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his hair, both wanting to tug on it to pull him away and to hold onto it to hold him in place. He kept on torturing me and I could feel the start of my release, moaning as it grew closer.

"Grayson," I whispered. I opened my eyes, watching him as his hands moved to rub my legs, his tongue working faster and I quickly cried out, shaking under his body, his grin so evident as he kissed back up my body.

"That is one of the hottest things to watch, you know," he whispered as he kissed me deeply while sliding into me. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I wrapped my legs around him. Fast and furious it was not, but long and soft and had its own mind blowing passion behind it. He leaned down and kissed me as his hips kept on moving with mine, creating a slow and sensual rhythm. I slid my nails down his back as his body controlled mine, the haze of sex surrounding us. His lips and his body tormenting me like no one's ever had.

And finally, he broke away from the kiss to stare into my eyes as he pushed more into me. "Tonight, Fire, I will make you mine." I wasn't sure if it was the desire I saw within the depths of those eyes, the power behind those words, or the way his body fit with mine that had me reacting to him and pushed me over the edge, crying out yet again. I clutched him tighter to me as he leaned down and caught my lips as he released into me. He moaned as we kissed and I had to smile to myself as I held him tight. Having loved him both ways now, I couldn't say which way I liked more.

"Wow," I whispered as he rolled off of me and pulled me into his arms, chuckling at my response.

"You do wonders for my ego hon, you know that right?" I rested my head on his chest as I grinned.

"I do, and I actually enjoy it. Because, fear not, I enjoy knocking it down as well." He chuckled even more and ran his hands along my back. I closed my eyes as I snuggled more into his side.

-----

I awoke a little bit later, seeing the sun start to fade and glanced over at Grayson. I took in his long lashes that were sitting on his cheeks, the strong jaw line and the plump lips. I had to admit that if I had any type of pups, I would love for them to look like this man. And suddenly, for the first time in my existence, I had a yearning to give this to him, to want to do something that I knew I couldn't. I never had a problem with being me, with having my faults, but I did now. I could feel some other kind of force behind us, pushing us to be together, but I couldn't understand why. Why pick me when I could never give him those kinds of things.

Why not give him a witch? Tonight he said he was going to claim me, and I won't lie and say I wasn't looking forward to it, but I wanted him to make sure he fully was ready for that. I knew I was, that I was willing to tie my life to his, because I was; there was no way around it for me once I marked him. And he had better be ready for what our future held.