Fluff <3

I flipped myself over in the sheets. I was getting hot and restless without Patrick next to me. Late nights at the studio suck.
I lied there and gazed at the sparkling sky just outside the window, dancing next to the thumbnail moon. Patrick could be staring at the same lights just about now and I would never know.
I let out a sigh, shortly after, hearing the jingling of keys outside and muffled, deep voices.
"Do you think she's up?" It was Patrick.
"What the fuck, dude, I don't know. I have a girlfriend of my own to tend to. Goodnight" Pete replied.
"No, wait, Pete."
Pete sighed.
"She's so special. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself." I could hear the saddened look on his face.
"I think Tricky's in love!" Pete teased. I could hear him smiling over his teeth.
"Seriously, Pete, what does tis mean? I feel like its.... more than a little relationship. I love her."
"I don't know, dude, marry her if you think she's the one. I've go to get home to Megan, okay? It's 5am, get some sleep."
"Okay. Thanks, Pete."
"Shut the fuck up, Patrick."
I could hear Patrick step up the carpeted stairs about five minutes later.
"Baby?" His voice was soft.
I didn't reply.
He huffed and took off his glasses.
Rubbing his eyes, he made his way over to his side of the bed and slumped down on the edge of it.
"Too beautiful." He placed a small kiss on my temple.
I felt a smile creep onto my lips.
He lied down next to my body, wrapping his arm around me. I felt myself instantly cool down.
"I love you, Patrick." I whispered. "More than all the stars in the sky."
"I love you more. y/n, to the moon and back."