Cute fetus smut aww

*Patrick era: high school
**TRIGGER WARNING: short mentions of self-harm//mature content

* * *
Patrick's POV

I knocked softly on her front door. No answer.
"Y/N?" I called. No reply.
I unlocked the door with the key from under her mat. "Y/N?" I called again. Still no answer.
I could hear soft crying coming from upstairs.

"Y/N!" I said, running up her stairs to her small bedroom. Her fingers were in her hair as tears streamed down her face. She was sitting on her bed behind a huge pile of homework. Her page was full of eraser marks and scribbles.

She shook her head, "I just can't do it, Patrick! God, I'm such an idiot."
I ran over to where she was sitting and held her. She stopped crying.

"Oh no, Pumpkin! You're not an idiot, you're so smart!" I stroked her hair softly. She sniffled.

"I have an idea." I smiled, grabbing the bag of gummy bears she had on her nightstand.

"How about I help you study?" I asked.
She smiled, "Thank you, Patrick."

I placed a gummy bear on each paragraph in her biology textbook. I also placed one on each math problem on her worksheet.
She giggled.

"Okay, number one is a system. A system is a set of two or more equations. You solve a system to see the one solution that both equations have that is the same."

She smiled. "So, a solution is like an answer? And you're trying to find the one answer that both equations can come up with?"

I nodded, "Yes, very good! Okay, look at this."

I pointed at her page.
"This one says the two equations in the system are 'x - y = -2 and 2x + y = 8'. Do you know what the first step is?" I asked.
She frowned and looked away. "No..."
"Okay, well using the Order of Operations, you can determine what to do first. The Order of Operations is Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition then Subtraction. Do you want to know a cool way to remember that?"
She smiled and nodded.
"PEMDAS, or Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. If you can remember that, you can see that each letter of the acronym can be replaced with the first letter of each one from the Order of Operations."

Her eyes got wide and she smiled. "I got it!"

Her pencil flew to the page as she started working out the problem.

x - y = -2
2x + y = 8

"The first step is to get y by itself in both equations."

y = x + 2
y = -2x + 8

"The next step is to create an equation by saying 'y = y' and solve for x."

x + 2 = -2x + 8
+2x +2x
3x + 2 = 8
-2 -2
3x 6
/by 3 /by 3
x = 2

"Then, you substitute x into one of the 'y =' equations and solve for y."

y = (2) + 2
y = 4

"Then, you have your ordered pair solution!"

(x,y) (2,4)

"Is that right, Patrick?"

I was shocked at her work. She was quicker than me!

"Baby doll, you don't need my help at all! That's correct!"