Really lame fluff (sorry)

The sky was blank; a white canvas with small droplets whirling towards the earth where they pitter-patter off the window of your bookroom. You were an English teacher and you loved reading.

Patrick was out at a conference with some guys from his record label, Fueled By Ramen. He stopped at the store to pick up something for dinner before heading home.

You looked the clock. 'He should be on his way back by now'.

You watched as more rain drizzled down the window.

A pair of warm hands came from behind you, gently wrapping around your torso. A warm body nuzzled a face into your neck. You lovingly placed a hand on his head.

"Hello, beautiful. Reading?" He smiled against your skin.

You smiled and turned around in his arms, placing a light kiss on his lips.

"As always. Did you get anything for dinner?"

He smiled and nodded, proud of completing his duties.

You placed a kiss on his nose and giggled. "Good. Thank you, Patrick."

He nodded and bowed. "At your service, m'lady."

You shook your head and smiled. He picked you up and rested you on your small sofa, giving you a soft kiss before turning to leave.

You made a whimper and made 'grabby-hands' at him. He got the message and came over to cuddle with you.

* * *

You were in the kitchen, listening to the thunder as you stirred around some hamburger in a pan.

Patrick gave you a kiss on your temple, turning to get some herbs from a cabinet.

"Oregano?" He asked.
"No, Italian and Garlic."

When you were in college, you got a degree in culinary arts (apart from your master's in English Literature).

He smiled at your authority when it came to cooking and placed the spices on a cutting board.

You took them, seasoning the meat as he continued to mince vegetables.

Despite the fact that you were already cooking, neither of you were sure on what you were making.

"Stir fry?" You suggested, to which he agreed.

The two of you enjoyed your dinner, you falling asleep in his arms in your small bookroom.

* * *

(A/N: I'm really sorry this is so short/bad ;-;
I WILL UPdaTe sOoN ;-;
I just kind of need ideas/inspiration so comment or message me yo)