HAPPY 31st P-SUMP AWW

(A/N: HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ANGEL BEEB ILYSM ANYWAYS HERE A BIRTHDAY SMUT LMAO)

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

April 27th, 2001.

Your boyfriend was turning 27. You had planned a surprise party for him in the evening and invited all of his friends and relatives.

He was currently asleep in your shared bedroom while you were up, cooking him breakfast.

You heard a quiet yawn from the top of the stairs and light footsteps down each step.

Patrick gave you a small kiss on your temple as you stirred around some eggs in a hot pan.

"Good morning, Beautiful. What's this?"

"It's breakfast! Sit, sit!" You shooed him over to the small table next to the kitchen.

He smiled, watching you as you spooned eggs and bacon onto a small plate, sticking a small blue candle into a piece of toast and pouring a glass of juice.

You placed the plate on the table in front of him and lit the candle.

He playfully rolled his eyes and blew it out.

"What'd you wish for?"

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Nothing? You can't wish for 'nothing'."

"I already have everything I'd ever need." He placed his hand on yours. "Thank you for breakfast, gorgeous."

You blushed and ate with him.

"I think we should do whatever you'd like to today." You stated matter-of-factly, placing your hands on your hips.

"I have a pretty good idea of what I'd like to do." His eyes glinted mischievously.

"And what's that? I'll drive." You walked over to him so the two of you were nearly face to face.

"You." He whispered, placing his lips on yours. You smiled and lightly palmed him through his pajama pants.

The two of you managed to make your way upstairs and into your bedroom, him removing your tight, black cocktail dress; you pulling off his pajama shirt.

You had worn a cute bra with a matching pair of baby blue underwear, the butt reading 'Birthday Boy' in white lettering.

You tugged off his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajama bottoms and pushed him onto the bed.

You slowly pulled off his boxers, gripping his member in your small hands. He hitched a breath in his throat as you lightly licked the tip.

"W-what are you doing?" He questioned.

"Happy Birthday, Patrick." You smirked, taking him into your mouth.

You bobbed your head up and down as he moaned out, his hand automatically tugging at your hair.

Lucky for him, you had almost no gag reflex.

He swelled in your mouth as you licked up his length, crawling on top of him.

He breathed out and gripped your hips, pulling off your underwear and unclamping your bra.

You slowly slid onto him, moaning out his name. This clearly turned him on.

"Oh, fuck." He breathed out, his fingertips digging into your waist.

You rolled your hips on him and watched him begin to come undone under you. He bucked his hips upwards and shut his eyes, panting.

"Do you like this, Birthday Boy?" You hummed, leaning towards his ear.

He nodded quickly, looking up at you with begging eyes.

"Faster, Y/N, faster," he grunted as you bounced on him.

He let out a raspy, "Oh," as you felt him collapse beneath you.

You rolled off of him, lying next to him as he caught his breath.

"Whoah.... Happy Birthday to me...." He smiled, cradling you in his arms.

You lied there with him until evening came and you drove him to his surprise party, blushing at how utterly obvious it was that you spent your morning intimately.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈