Diner Girl (fluff)

"Hello! My name is Y/N and I'll be happily serving you two today. Have you two decided on drinks yet?"

Her voice was cute, but definitely not as cute as her. She had bright blue eyes that glittered when she smiled. Her long, (Y/H/C) hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, small pieces falling out here and there. She held a small pad and a pen, her hip cocked to the side in the slightest.

I felt Pete lightly kick my shin from under the table. He was smirking at me.

"Pepsi for me." Pete smiled.

I was lost in her persona.

Patrick! Answer, you cabbage!

"I-Iced tea?" I asked, more questioningly than I would've liked.

She giggled light and scribbled down "I-Iced Tea?♡" With a small heart next to it.

"Have either of you decided on meals yet?" She glanced towards me and blushed ever so slightly.

"Um, I'll just take a burger. Light on the onions, no tomatoes please." Pete smiled up at her.

"Do you have sooop?" I asked. I pronounced 'soup' really oddly, and continued cursing myself for being such a dork.

She smiled and nodded. "Split Pea, Tomato Basil, French Onion, Clam Chowder, Broccoli Cheese, Chicken Noodle or Beef Stew?"

My mind went blank (again).

C'mon, Patrick. You like tomato soup. Say 'Tomato Soup'

"Tomato Soup?"

She laughed lightly. "Sure thing. I'll be back with those, asap." She sashayed back towards the kitchen, her ponytail swinging around as her hips swiveled.

"'Trick!" Pete laughed.

I blushed and looked away.

"Go for it, kid. She's a cutie." He patted my hand from across the table.

She returned with our food, impressively carrying everything on one platter, with one arm.

The steam tickled my nose and made me smile.

She placed a check down as well, leaving with a, "If you need anything, just holler."

Before even touching the 'sooop', I scooped up the check and picked up the pen,

"You're adorable. Call me? :) ###-###-#### ~Patrick (the sooop guy)"

slipping in my debit card and a $15 top before propping it back up on the napkin holder.

She took it, and I watch her as she opened the folds and blushed.

She hurried over to two other waitresses and whispered something. One of them looked over at me and I smiled, to which Y/N touched her face, signaling for her to 'don't look!'.

She scribbled something down on a lime green sticky note and had another waitress bring it to me.

"I can't wait -Y/N"

Pete shot me a quick thumbs up before biting into his burger.

I would definitely be coming back to this place.

(A/N: lmao my dad is a chef sooooooo ^.^ (and I tomato 'sooop')