Lmao Period Fluff

I attempted to wiggle out of his grip as he fidgeted and pulled me closer to him.

"Patrick, let go." I whispered.

"It's Monday, you need sleep." He mumbled, avoiding opening his eyes.

"Patrick, come on. I have classes today and I'm hungry." I pulled again.

"You wouldn't be hungry if you were asleep."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his chest. I sighed and lied there, bothered by the fact that the sun was up and it was hot today and I was inside, missing it all.

He sighed and let me go.

"I know you love the mornings, Y/N." He sighed, lying back down and snuggling into his pillow.

I smiled and raced to my window-sill seat next to my bookcase.

I looked at all the titles (S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders, Sharon Creech's Walk Two Moons, Laurie Halse Anderson's Wintergirls, etc.) and decided on John Green's Paper Towns.

The morning sun shone through the glass as I pulled the small white curtain shut around me, leaning against the warm pane.

Patrick came over to me a while later, still running the sleep from his eyes.

"I thought you had class?" He sat next to me wearing basketball shorts and a 'clique' T-Shirt.

"Financial Government 3 or John Green? I choose John Green."

He chuckled and kissed my temple, going in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

"Patrick?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, gorgeous?"

"Can you get me some stuff at the store?"

He walked over to me and handed me a warm mug. "Of course, babe. Did you make a list?"

I nodded and pulled one out of my pocket, handing it to him as he unwrapped it.

He flushed at the word "tampon" and gulped, awkwardly shoving the list in his pocket and kissing me goodbye.

* * *

I sobbed into my knees, still sitting in the window.

I heard Patrick click the lock and swing open the door, gasping and dropping the bags and his keys as he runs over to me.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

He pulled me into his arms and I pushed him away. He looked hurt.

"N-Nothing.... I don't know...." I sighed.

He gingerly picked me up and carried me to my bed, gently lying me down and pulling the covers up to my neck.

"Get some rest, baby doll. I love you." He kissed my forehead and quietly shut the door.

* * *

I sat up and yawned, instantly feeling the cramps clash throughout my body. I groaned and stood up, trying to walk it off.

I waked down the hall to Patrick organizing my bookshelf, things laid on the floor.

"Patrick?" I walked over to him.

He smiled at me. "Did I get everything? Do you need anything? A massage, some soup?"

I felt myself tear up as I jumped into his arms. He nearly fell down, stumbling backward.

"I love you so much, Patrick." I cried into his shoulder.

He looked down at me, confused. "I love you too, beautiful."

* * *

(A/N: oops I haven't updated in like forever (lmao 2 days) -- PM me some suggestions/requests or leave them in the comments aww ily guys peace out yo)