Fangirl

**things get heated, but no smut☺️☺️

Fan girl

"Pete?" You called to your friend, Pete. You were currently tagging along with his band, Fall Out Boy's, tour.

"Pete?" You called again. You could just hear gasps and laughter coming from the seats in the front of the bus.

You stepped into the small living room area to find Pete sitting in a computer chair, the three others hovering over him and pointing at the screen.

You stepped closer. "Pete?"

He turned and held back a laugh. "Dude, you were like.... Obsessed!" He hinted to the page they had been looking at.

"What?" You said softly, stepping forward to view the screen.

You quickly looked over at Patrick (who was blushing profusely) before taking the mouse and looking at the page.

It read, 'Infinity on Y/N ~ Fall Out Boy fanpage! By "Xx_Rawr_(adjective with the first letter of Y/N)_(Y/N)_RawrxX"'

You felt all of the color run from your face.
'Last post, 4/13/05'

"Oh my God...." You whispered under your breath.

It was your old Fall Out Boy blog, packed to the brim with cute edits, track lists, concert pics, and what you dreaded the most.... Fanfiction.

"Oh, no you don't!" Pete pulled away your arms before you could close the tab.

"I-" you started, not knowing what to say.

Your boyfriend had just found out that you were a creepy stalker who referred to him as 'Trick' before you had even met him. The posts were in the context as if you were best friends.

"OMG!!1!1!1 Trick is SOOOO cute in this pic! XD LOL TACOS" Pete read aloud. "BTW guys, I put a link to my MySpace account on the homepage!!!!!!"

"Please close those." You mumbled, visibly embarrassed by their findings.
"At least I didn't post a dick
pic."
(OHHHH BURNNN)

"DUDE! YOU HAVE AN INFINITY ON HIGH TATTOO?!" Pete suddenly burst out, picking you up (bridal style) and lifting up your shorts.

"Pete!! GET OFF!!" You yelled, pushing him away. You clawed at his neck when he wouldn't put you down, but he had already exposed your artwork.

On your left thigh resided the bears from the cover of their album Folie a Deux (you got that after abandoning your fanpage) and on your right thigh was the sheep, stars and some lyrics from the album Infinity on High.

"DUDE!" You punched him (but not too hard) in the throat an he dropped you to the carpeted bus floor.

"You guys are assholes." You muttered, walking back to your room.

* * *

You sat there on the edge of your bed, arms folded. You weren't even sad, you were just pissed.

You heard soft knocking coming from outside the door.

"Y/N?" A soft voice came through the walls and tickled your brain. It was Patrick, of course.

"What?" You fired back bitterly.

"May I come in?" He asked politely.

You sighed, signaling for him to open the door. He stood there awkwardly.

"You can come in, idiot." You snapped, turning away from him.

He wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his head into your neck.

"I think it's cute that you liked me before I even knew you." He spoke softly.

You rolled your eyes. He smirked against your neck.

"There was a lot of reblog he'd fanfiction on there, huh?"

"Patrick, quit teasing me."

"I'm not teasing," he said, tracing your collarbone with his finger.

"There was a lot of fluff. Where 'Patrick and Y/N did this or that.' What would you do when you would read those? Hmm? Come one, tell 'Trick'."

You gave in. "Fine, Patrick. You know what I would do? I would sit there with my pink hair teased to high heaven and my think eyeliner and fucking braces and I would picture it in my head. I would sit there and actually think someone like you would even care about someone like me. Are you happy, Patrick?" You spat back.

He smiled warmly. You scoffed.

"Well, I do care about you. And we could reenact those of you'd like."

You blushed, felling happy again.

"Okay..." You smiled.

He grabbed your hand.
"Why don't we start with some smut?"

Despite hearing him perfectly fine, you blinked. "C-come again?"

"Oh you heard me, Y/N. You know the one, with the hot shower sex? Do you remember that one?" He asked, grazing his teeth on your ear.

You let out a small moan.

"I've read all of those. You may not believe me, but when I was.... 'Bigger' I would read them so I'd feel good about myself. People I didn't even know wanted me. And you know what I always wanted?"

"W-what?" You whispered.

"A fangirl. Of consenting age, of course, but someone who has thought these things over. Someone who had acted them out at night with their bedroom door locked. Someone who had made out with their pillow so often the amount was countless. And that's what I have right now."

You decided to play along. "Is that all I am to you?" You asked shakily.

"No, absolutely not. But tonight you are."

He was roll playing. You got back into the mindset of the little emo you because you, weren't gonna lie, you thought it was hot. You had pictures this very moment so many times. Yes, you had been with Patrick before, but never the way you'd pictured it.

"OMG, I can't believe Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy is in my bed right now!" You said, excited but trying to keep your voice low.

"You're my favorite fan." He smirked. "I like your extensions." He continued.

"Oh, thanks, I got them at Hot Topic. Totally scene, right?"

He nodded. "And your Silly Bandz? Hot. I like your Hello Kitty belt too. Super sexy. How would you like me to take it off of you?"

You obviously weren't wearing any of that stuff at your age (26), but your decided to play along.

"Omg are you serious?! That'd be so rad!" You let him lead, pulling you to the bathroom and stripping you, leaving small bite marks on your neck.

"Omg, you're soooo emo. It's totally hot." You whispered.

That sent him over the edge. He ripped off his clothes and turned on the shower, succeeding at recreating your smut.