S M U T ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Request: Oh ok. Well, I requested that Patrick makes you wear vibrating panties to dinner with the band or his parents or something. And he has a remote that controls them.

A/N: Smut (duh!) + DomSub (teasing, slapping)

* * *

Patrick hadn't been himself lately. The past few weeks, he'd been extremely dominant towards you.

Nonetheless, you enjoyed it. It was just different.

When Patrick wasn't planning anything intimate, he was the same sweet, considerate Patrick that you fell in love with, but his other side really intrigued you.

"Y/N?" Patrick growled your name, stepping into your bathroom.

You gave him an acknowledgement "Hmm?" before turning your attention back to curling your (y/h/c) hair.

"Don't ignore me." He muttered, forcefully grabbing your waist and tugging you to face him.

"S-sorry." You mumbled, looking towards the floor.

He placed his fingers under your jaw and gently pulled up your face.

"You look so gorgeous." He cooed, looking into your eyes.

He slowly leaned his lips towards yours. Before pulling away, teasing you and never placing his lips on yours, he whispered "I got you something."

You pouted and backed up.
"Did you now?"

He nodded, handing you a small red box with a bow.

He looked mischievous. What could he be up to this time?

You reluctantly pulled at the ribbon, watching as the bow came undone under your fingertips.

There was a folded up pair of cloth, the middle seemingly having something under it.

You set the box down on the bathroom counter and pulled out the fabric.

It was a pair of light pink underwear, lined with black lace. There was a tiny silicone bump on the inside. A remote laid under the cloth.

You paused, turning pale. They were a vibrating pair.

You looked up at Patrick, him smirking at you.

"Patrick.... Tonight? Of all nights?" You crossed your arms over your chest. Tonight was another famous dinner date with Patrick's parents.

He nodded, leaning close to your ear and whispering "I'm going to make you come undone." in a low tone.

You sighed and pulled on the underwear under your dress.

"No panties already? So you were already planning to be my little slut tonight, I see." Patrick smiled at you, knowing you'd do anything for him.

You nodded submissively. "Yes, Patrick."

He smiled and took your hand.
"Are you ready?"

You shook your head. "Almost."

You unplugged your curling iron and walked over to your closet.

You put on some black pumps, knowing they were Patrick's favorite.

He beamed at how you were trying to impress him.

"Alright. Let's go." He entangled his hand in yours and let you to the car.

The night sky was dark. The clouds were crying, landing little tears on Patrick's windshield.

You loved the rain. It always helped you sleep at night (however, you knew you wouldn't be getting much rest tonight. Patrick was determined to keep you busy.)