Out With a Bang

Tw: violence, mention of death, harm

We rushed into the room finding the chest with our name on it. Mine was in the back corner of the room. I opened the chest, it was empty. Behind you. Turn around, traitor.

"What's the button for Eret?" Tommy asked about to push the wood button in the middle of the floor. Eret caught Tommy's hand, pushing the button himself.

"Down with the revolution boys!" Eret smiled.Two doors on the other end of the room causing rocks and dust to fly. "It was never meant to be." Dream and his three friends stepped out, armor enchanted and swords out. The voices roared in my ears, screaming of betrayal and broken promises.

"Eret you traitor!" Someone screamed, it sounded like Wilbur. Before the enemy stepped in and started the slaughter. I was without weapon or armor. So I sat in the corner of the room. Watching these men, these gods, kill my brothers, my nephew. I knew how the life system worked, three lives a person. And I just watched my family lose all of their first lives. As I sat cowering in a corner. The laugh of the voices in my head paralyzed me while I watched. But it was over now and I got ready to run. The dust was too thick down here for them to see me move. Stay stay stay blood blood fight stay. I froze.

"She's still in here." Eret's voice was thicker than normal due to the dust. "None of us saw her."

"If we find her do we get to kill her?" One of the others asked.

"No Sapnap. You already did enough damage by shooting her wings. I told you I want her alive." Dream responded. So Sapnap was the archers name.

"Why do you want her alive so much. I mean it's one life." Another asked. Dream didn't answer.

"Leave," he said instead. "I'll meet you back at Punz's tower." Feet scuffled and people mumbled as the four others left, leaving Dream and me alone. "Come out come out wherever you are little bird. I won't hurt you too bad, I want you alive." Kill kill kill blood danger danger danger. "I'm not going to kill you I promise." I held my hands over my mouth, keeping my eyes shut trying to fight off the headache from the voices. Trying not to make noise and give away my position. Dream stopped walking. "Found you."

My breath hitched before I know it I was being held off the ground by my neck. Dreams smile mask looking up at me. I struggled in his grasp, kicking and scratching at him but nothing seemed to phase him. He reminded me a lot of Technoblade. He turned slowly to look at my wings. "Some beautiful wings."

"Don't." I rasped as he reached to touch my wings. Which were pinned at an awkward angle behind me. "Don't touch them."

"Sapnaps arrows did a bit of damage didn't they?" He wiped the thick layer of dirt off my wings so he could see the now scaring scabs. He met my gaze again. "Don't worry little bird," he dropped me to the ground. "I have future plans for you." He turned to leave. I jumped at him tackling him from behind. He stumbled forward, I used his lack of balance to throw myself over him holding onto the back of his shirt and pulling to over him. In attempt to send him over me. Mistake no no. Yes blood blood. Blood for the blood god. I shook my head, Technos stupid saying, it only showed up when I was fighting him. I guess Techno and Dream were more alike than I realized. I landed hard on the ground. Dream righted himself quicker than I hoped and kicked me into the nearest wall. I collided with it and scrambled back up. Dreams sword met my neck. The heat of its enchantments rolling off it, so hot it burned my skin without even touching it. "Stop." I froze, he pulled his sword back and hit me aside the head with the flat of it. I crumpled.

~~~~~

I could smell my own burned skin as I woke. I was above ground now, in the bottom of a crater. Water trickled around me I could see part of the van from where I lay. I sighed at least I was still in L'manburg, but what had happened? Weak the voices hissed you are stronger you should have beat him. I shook my head and pushed myself up. I saw Niki replacing bandages and Jack tending to a fire. I stood up and walked over. Wilbur met my eyes and stood, holding his side.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was in the Final Control Room, me and Dream fought." I looked at Tommy and Tubbo. "He knocked my out and I woke up here."

"How believable Keres." He said sarcastically. "You disappear for two days and claim you just woke up here. Dream blew up L'manburg and you were nowhere to be found." Two days! There was no way I had been gone for two days. Dream. Kill him draw blood.

"Two days?" I looked around. The others nodded. "Dream must have-" I stopped and ran my hand down my wings, now wrapped around me. I winced and looked at my wings, fresh cuts lined the top of my wings, cauterized closed.

"It's fine Keres." Wilbur sighed. "As long as your safe. But we have business to get down to." Wilbur proceeded to tell em about his meeting with Dream after everyone had respawned. There would be a duel today. Between Tommy and Dream. Winner gets what they want. I sighed and shook my head. But it was already agreed apon. So we grabbed our bags and made our way to the DreamSMP.

—————-

The way I'm uploading im going to run out of drafts lol.