A festival

"Wilbur are you insane!" I turned as Tommy grunted behind us. I walked over and closed the piston.

"Keres, don't call me insane!" Wilbur stepped towards me. I ignored him and gently shook Tubbo awake.

"Keres, what are you doing here?" Tubbo rubbed his eyes.

"That doesn't matter. Head back to Manburg, keep Schlatt away from my... er, house." I helped Tubbo up, he nodded and left. Tommy crawled out from his spot and looked at me.

"What are you doing here-" Tommy started.

"I swear if the next word out of your mouth is a curse I'm going to smack you." I put him in a head lock. Techno huffed and left the area.

"Well that jewelry is ugly." Tommy murmured. I dropped him.

"Hello." The call echoed from the top of the ravine.

"Dream!" Wilbur shouted up. My wings poofed at the call. "We're down here." Run run run run run no no no blood blood. I watched Dreams bright green sweatshirt come down the stairs. He smiled and held his arms apart as he met us. "Dream! Did you bring the stuff?"

"Of course I did!" Dream set a chest down. "Eleven and a half stacks of tnt, for the destruction of Manburg-"

"L'manburg." Wilbur corrected.

"L'manburg." Dreams happiness dripped from his voice.

"Wilbur you can't actually be doing this!" Tommy interrupted.

"Tommy I told you this before, if I can't have Manburg than no one can!" Wilbur sorted through the tnt. Tommy drew his sword.

"Wilbur, I can't let you do this." Tommy pointed his sword at Wilbur.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I can't let you do that." Dream stepped in, swinging his own sword at Tommy. I stepped in and caught Dreams sword.

"Yes Dream!" Wilbur turned and laughed manically. He threw himself on Dream, pushing his sword down as I let go of it. Blood poured down my hand. Blood blood blood. The voices chanted louder and louder.

"I'll be leaving Wilbur." Dream turned to face him. "Good luck. Let me know if you need anything." Dream turned back to me. "Keres, Tommy, remember you two are lucky." He left. Technoblade came back into the area.

"What did I miss?" He looked around.

"Nothing." I shook my head. I tossed Techno his mask, a blood handprint marked across its face from my cut. "You left this on the table." I walked back towards where I've come. I flew through the tunnel and replaced the floor board. The sun was high in the sky.

I didn't return to Pogtopia the next few night. I watched as festival decorations went up around me.

Schlatt stopped by the next day. "I know what you're doing Keres." He sat on top of my table. He reeked of booze and cigarettes.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean Schlatt." I leaned against a wall across from him. He sighed and pulled out a case from behind him.

"Play something for me will ya?" He handed me the case. My violin was in it.

"Why" I shrugged. He sighed and lates back on the table. Kill him. Kill him kill himkillhimkillhim I could kill him. Easily right now, he wouldn't be able to fight it.

"Because I like to hear you play. You used to play for me all the time. Before...." He trailed off.

"Before? I've played for you once Schlatt." I took a step forward. My head pounded screaming for blood violence death promises past.

"JUST PLAY!" He sat back up. I picked up my violin and started playing. A slow song my fingers falling into place memories dancing with them. Hours apon hours of practice. "I know where you went last night." I faltered. "How are your brothers doing? Don't answer that. I don't know how you got there or when you left but I can smell it on you. Desperation." He stood. His knees popping before his back. "Don't take my niceness for granted Keres." With that he left.

Schlatt stopped by daily to take me on walks, talking idley about his plans for Manburg, I often finished the walks with more than a few bruises. Tubbo opened the door one day.

"Festival day, Schlatt says come mingle." I followed Tubbo out. The suits of Manburg mingled with the armor clad citizens of the DreamSMP. They were over by a dunk tank that Techno sat in, blocked in by a locked lid. I flew over and watched as Techno held his breath. Niki removed the lid. Techno jumped out and growled at Fundy. Who tucked his tail and ran.

"Having fun Techno?" I walked up to him. His pig skull mask glanced towards me.

"If any of my jewelry rust, I will kill that fox. My nephew or not." He growled in a low tone only I could here. Or so I thought, a brave Fundy had wondered back over, his ears lowered him fear after the comment. Schlatt came up behind me.

"Why hello Technoblade." Schlatt put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched harder then I meant to. Kill him blood blood, you're weak, you flinched. Schlatt reached the other one over to shake Technos hand. Grab it, hit him, fight fight. "Long time no see."

"Yes." Technoblade ignored Schlatts hand.

"I see you've met Keres!" Schlatt shook me. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. Kill kill Kill KIll KILL KILLKILLBLOODBLOOD. "Although not for the first time I'm sure."

"Well it would be hard to just have met my sister for the first time." Technoblade quipped. Schlatt squeezed my shoulder hard.

"You didn't tell me Technoblade was your brother." He hissed in my ear.

"You never asked." Blood and voices roared in my ears.

"Well." He stood and let go of me, turning to everyone else who were all minding their own business's. "Time for speeches. You ready Tubbo?"

---------

The scene were fundy tries to drown techno in the dunk tank is one of my favorites.