And watch it fall

Tommy and Tubbo jumped at Technos voice, having forgotten he was there in his silence. Glee glinted in Technos eyes, it was off-putting to say the least. Planning plans destroy blood blood blood. The voices started chanting, I could only assume Technos were doing the same.

We met back up in the morning. A revolutionist war party hidden in a ravine. A stone-cold stronghold. Wilbur and Tommy led us all to the surface, Techno and I close behind. Techno guided us to his secret base, a midpoint between Manburg and Pogtopia. We descended once again, below ground. His base was small. Surprisingly cramped for such a large man. I looked at him and he flashed me a small smile.

He lead us lower and lower until we landed in a large small square room. A single lever on the wall next to Techno.

"Now this!" He pulled the lever. "Now this! Us a vault!" The four walls around us dropped, causing everyone to shout in surprise, revealing a large hall made completely of blackstone, chests labeled with weapons lined the side walls, leading our eyes to the end of the hall. Where enough full sets of netherite armor sat for each of us to take one. Shouts of shock turned to awe as we dispersed around the room. "I'm ready for revolution boys!"

We were quick with arming up. A sword and bow, some arrows and potions. I went to grab my armor last making sure everyone else had their pick. Or at least thinking I did. I walked up on Wilbur staring at a set of armor a dark look if concentration on his face. It unnerved me as I reached for the armor next to him. He glanced at me, then the armor, before a small grin appeared on his face and he walked away. What's he got planned. No armor? No armor? No armor? He's going to diiiiiie. The voices taunted my anxiety. I chased after him.

"Techno! How do we get out of here." Wilbur shouted. Techno lead us back out, leading us back to our waiting army, who ogled at us in shock. Wasn't often you saw any of the people in this group in full armor. And with that we were off. Hiking through rivers and hills. Across the abandoned sky train. Until we reached our destination. Eret's towers. Arrows showered us from above. Schlatt laughing and taunting us from atop. But we weren't scared that easily. We rushed the towers, running inside to the ladder, scaling the sides. I flapped my wings in attempt to fly up. Air rushed through them, useless useless useless useless. Tommy grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the tower with him. I followed him up the ladder to the top where I group was sparring with Schlatts cabinet. In the end chasing them off the tower. A first small victory.

"Wilbur! Why the hell aren't you wearing armor?" Tommy screamed at him.

"I don't like the feeling of it!" Wilbur shouted back between bow shots. "It's too heavy!" He shot another arrow down. An arrow flew up and hit his side, lighting him instantly on fire.

"Wilbur!" In a blur everyone was around him. Water thrown at him and everyone breathing a sigh.

"You're and idiot." Quackity huffed.

"We need to move to the ground." Wilbur said. We had started to run out off arrows, so had Manburg, the battle coming to a slow. People started climbing down. A slow task as hundreds of us shuffled down the ladder. I stood at the edge of the railing. Tommy joined me.

"Think I can still glide?" I asked him. He gave me a confused look.

"Why wouldn't you be able to?" He pulled out a water bucket.

"Dream cut my flight feathers." I responded pulling out my own water bucket. "On the count of three?" I smiled at him. I did very little with my younger brother, maybe this would be a bonding moment. He smiled.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" We jumped together. Others following suit, water buckets in hand. Tommy plummeted almost straight down, screaming the whole time. I spread my wings, ready to fall just as fast. My wings caught air and I glided down slowly. Watching the ground looking for someone to land by. Karl. I soared circles above his head, like a vulture around a corpse. Before landing next to him. I swung my sword, he parried. We fought for a surprisingly short amount of time. A swung the flat of my blade at his head. He crumpled ti the ground. I stood above him, he wasn't the brightest when it came to fighting. The only damage he had done was to my chestplate. Remind me to check the durability later. Kill him kill himkill himkillhimkillhimkillhim. I raised my sword above my head. Keres. I stopped. Someone barreled into my from behind. I screamed in shock and turned to see SapNap. That bastard. The voices screamed. I attacked him.

—————————————————————————

A few chapters left! Thought I would get it all into this one but I couldn't. So the ending is a little sucky. Sorry!