The letter

Dear father,
         Are you proud? We have followed in your footsteps, yet somehow blazed a new trail. Wilbur decided to start a new nation. L'manburg. and we were joined by a few others; Niki, Eret, Jack and Fundy, Wilburs son. We fought a revolution over the past week. The consequences have been leveled. I have been shot in the wings, not badly injured it's just annoying. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy lost their first lives, after we were all betrayed by Eret. I apparently went missing for two days after a one on one fight with Dream. When I woke up I was in a crater of L'manburg. Wilbur struck a deal with Dream, another duel. This time with Tommy and Dream. In the span of four days, Tommy lost two canon lives to the same man," something told me that Dream was the one who killed Tommy the first time. It was like a voice, but instead of being in my head, it was whispered in my ear, kind, gentle, silencing all the other voices. the same god. For father I believe he is not human. This man is too powerful, too graceful, he reminds me of you and Techno, of dare I say, Mother. Anyways Tommy stepped up and sacrificed his disk, apparently they're his most prized possessions. But he secured our nations independence. We are rebuilding I'm supposed to be helping, but hey.
Anyways I need your help, your advice Father. The voices, they're getting worse, louder, telling truths and remembering people's promises. Please, I don't know what to do. They demanded blood, they demanded lies. They find joy in betrayal and curiosity in death.
But I digress, please come visit some time, send Technoblade this way too, should you see him. You are dearly missed and the others would love to meet you. Including Tubbo and your grandson.
With love, Keres

I folded the letter putting it in it's envelope and checking the stamp. I waved to Fundy who was walking across the lawn, then I took to the air heading towards the city. I landed just after the wall, the DreamSMP wrapped around L'manburg now, and found my way back to the post office. I was about to slip my letter in the box when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Hello Birdie." Dream turned me around. My wings fluffed out behind me in attempt to make me look bigger. "What are you doing here?"

"Sending a letter." I help up the envelope and slipped it into the mailbox.

"How are your wings healing?" He glanced at my wings his hand twitching.

"Good, gladly Sapnaps arrows didn't cause any damage. Besides scars." I shrugged. His pocket, check his pocket.

"No I mean the top of your wings." His shoulders bounced with a small laugh.

"The top of my wings?" Realization set in, the cuts. The voices grew louder with their demands. "What's in your pocket Dream?"

"Ooh a smart one aren't ya?" He pulled a vile filled with red liquid out of his pocket. "Just a bit of your blood. Hope you don't mind, just needed to run a few tests." He slipped the vile back into his pocket.

"Why." I backed away a bit.

"Curiosity." He shrugged. "Anyways I better be off." He walked away leaving me to my racing mind of screaming voices. I turned and started heading back to L'manburg.

Wilbur waited for me outside the walls. Tommy bouncing next to him.

"What's got you two so excited?" I hugged them. The voices in my head telling me to end them and run.

"Keres." Wilbur started.

"We're holding a Democrat election for President!" Tommy butt in. "And me and Wilbur are running!"

"What? But Wilbur what if you lose?" I was concerned, the voices in my head laughed louder and louder and louder.

"Don't worry Keres, we're going to close the ballot before anyone else can join. We've already written up our stances and reason for voting for us." Wilbur clarified.

"Ok, may I read it please?" I held my hand out. Wilbur handed me a book,

"THE ELECTION OF L'MANBURG
The politicians of Gaming Party
Pres. Wilbur Soot
Running mate Tommy"

I closed the book, the voices grew too loud for me to focus on reading. They screamed incomprehensible words.

"That was a quick read." Tommy remarked as I handed the book back. I smiled to cover my wince of pain. A shadow passed over us. All three of us froze.

---------------

I dont know what to put after today lol. hope yall are having a good day!