ButtonsButtonsButtons

After Tommy and Quackity had moved Fundy away from all of the buttons. They let him talk.

"This has been a really good evening." Fundy smiled. I attempted to sit up. Techno helped me up supporting me as I made my way over to the boys. "A good evening to be a double again." Tommy drew his bow. "Now let me just say, I haven't been completely vocal about all of my actions. And I really haven't spoken to anyone about this actually, but I must say, um, there's no better time to speak then now...

"Wilbur I might have something for you that may lighten up the mood a little but cause I see you guys are a bit..." Fundy droned off.

"We are fine fur boy." Tommy spat.

"We're good Fundy." Q sighed.

"No no no wait." Wilbur put his hand up. He was standing on a small platform above Fundy. "Is it something that's going to help us?"

"I have been documenting" Fundy smiled. Traitor... traitor.... Traitor son... sly as a fox. It wasnt easy to ignore the small quips today. They echoed in my head. Reverberating like a gong. "Every single step! Every single action! That Schlatt has taken. Ever since he set his foul feet onto that god damn podium. You see, I've got information... that might just help Pogtopia to victory. These buttons we don't need all of that." Wilbur jumped down from his shelf and pushed one. Tommy quickly ripped up all the ones around him.

"Fundy did you put these buttons here? Was this you?" Wilbur climbed back up.

"Schlatt isnt as powerful-" Fundy tried to continue.

"Did you out these here!" Tommy charged forward. Fundy didn't hesitate at his now younger uncles violence.

"Schlatt," Quackity laughed "is powerful.  You see Schlatt isn't as powerful as he portrays himself to be. He is actually the polar god damn opposite! I've got a little diary." He held up a leather bound book in his hand. Traitor... traitor! Promises, lies traitor. I wanted to grab the book, to read all the details and lies Fundy had crafted and found. "And now I'm going to save you guys some time! Actually Wilbur, will you read this for me?" Wilbur stepped forward and grasped the book. "Start with page 15."

"Page 15!" Wilbur sighed and started reading. "A Spy's Diary." Wilbur flipped through the book. "Fundy did you do all of this?"

"I have." He grinned.

"The following is confidential information. If you are caught in possession of this diary an immediate execution may result by authority." Wilbur started reading, an eyebrow quirking. "Schlatt has a severe addiction to alcohol and cigarettes to suppress his aching body."

"Explains a lot" I huffed.

"Aching body" Tommy mocked in an off voice.

"Its from his 'gains'" Wilbur mocked. "He is unwilling to get it checked, due to his pride if the symptoms progress he may suffer fatal consequences. Schlatt is incapable of swimming, after inspection it seems to be a form of muscle atrophy. He uses protein supplements to regain a viable level of strength. He seems to get weaker by the day." Wilbur started to sound surprised. "Schlatt is surprisingly unaware of the concerns and state of Manberg. He is unaware, of how in reality, he stands alone. Schlatt has no power, his entire stand is a facade. In face, he is at his weakest point as we speak."

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Quackity screamed.

"Whats a facade?" Tommy asked. Wilbur ignored him.

"What do you want from this?" Quackity asked him.

"Quackity dont you see?" Wilbur barked, having moved behind us to continue pressing buttons. Tommy and I turned to stop him. Tommy screamed at the sight of the nine foot tall demon in the ravine. People gave him as wide as a berth as they could with hundreds of us packed into a ravine. Quackity and Wilbur both turned to look and Bad before promptly ignoring him. "Fundy you were the only person I thought was on Schlatts team."

"Well Schlatt thinks the same." Fundy answered flatly.

"Can I read this diary?" Tommy asked.

"Does he have any teammates!?" Wilbur was yelling. 

"Schlatt at the moment, as spoken, is literally alone." Fundys calm demeanor didnt match his fathers. "He has NO ONE by his side." -I stand corrected- "All of the left alone citizens that are still there are concerned of his behavior. Schlatt is literally at his weakest point." good. blood. war. betrayal. bloodbloodbloodbloodbloodblood. promises. 

"Literally everyones on our side." Wilbur laughed. "Even Bad!" He motioned towards the cramped looking demon. "Tommy, Keres, dont you remember when it was just us down here?"

"Yes I do." Tommy responded loudly.

"regrettably." I remarked. His tangents were getting more enthusiastic by the day. I knew what happened to the passionate in our family. They left on blood strewn conquests, They left their kids behind to build lands of glory, They forget and become weak. "What I'm trying to say is Fundy I despise you-"

"Wilbur!" I cut him off.

"You were my son." He continued ignoring me. Our usual routine. "and You just betrayed me. I have nothing to say to you but what I do have to say is, If we blew up L'Manburg now only Schlatt will be effected."

"No, no, no, no" Quackity started muttering.

"Absolutely not." As much as I kept my distance from liking that country. As much as I made sure not to get attached. The voices in my head promising blood and destruction every time I heard the name. Tommy loved the country to death. 

"Wilbur," Tommy started. "I say youre almost right." I gawked. "We can reclaim Manburg now! We can reclaim L'Manburg now!" I sighed. "He doesnt have an army!"

"Holy shit!" Quackity agreed. Fundy nodding along. Tommy started rambling going on and on about victory. I held my temples. The voices raged regret, blood. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA war war war war. betrayal betrayal betrayal. Promises promises promises. On and on they went. Tommy, the voices, Quackity, the voices, Fundy, the voices. I wrapped my wings around myself as the boys grew louder. The sudden movement caused Wilbur to look at me. He glared at the sight of my wings, grimacing with distaste when he realized why I was wrapping them around me. I wanted to leave. To leave this conversation, this ravine, this war. 

And maybe in one way I take after my father.

------------

I am BACK! I deeply and truly apologize. I will not give you my excuses as they mean nothing. But Im back. Not in my groove yet but heres to hoping. This chapter is a bit longer (1084 ish) But I couldnt figure out where to end it until I did. Thank you all for the support. See you all very soon on the DreamSMP