Godspawn

Dear Philza,
It's getting worse. There was a festival and Techno, and Schlatt called Techno onto stage. Schlatt had trapped Tubbo in a box and had Techno execute him. Tubbo lost his second life. And then Techno turned on the crowd he attacked and killed so many. And I barely blinked an eye, I didn't move until Tommy joined the crowd. That's when Techno pulled me out. I didn't, I couldn't help. The voices Phil they laughed and were happy. Was that... is that who I am? Moving on we all met in Pogtopia later. Tommy and Techno fought. Wilbur riled them up, he put them in a pit and when Techno about beat Tommy to death, Wilbur held me back from helping. There's something wrong with him Phil, he's loosing it, he wants violence, he CRAVES IT. He's acting like me and Techno when we were younger. Please Philza help him.

-Keres

I looked up from my letter, folding it neatly. I was in the middle of the DreamSMP, leaning against the Church of Primes. I wasn't supposed to be here a fugitive in Manburg meant a fugitive in the DreamSMP. But the Church of Prime was sacred land. It was one of Tommy's favorite spots. I could almost hear his muttered prayers now.

"Youre not supposed to be here." I looked up at the smiley face mask leaning over me.

"You can't arrest me here." I sighed. There was a low growl or laugh from under his mask.

"You think you're so sly?" Dream scoffed. I stood up and spread my wings. "This may be a place where I can't arrest you but I can do this." He pulled his sword out and swung the flat of it at my head. I dodged and took to the air. A sharp pain spread through my wing. I watched as an arrow flew past me, putting a hole in my wing. I flew further despite the pain. I was loosing altitude fast, what had that arrow been laced with. I didn't even realize how low I was till I was on the ground, still trying to flap my wings. Dream stepped lightly down on my right wing, then grabbed the back of my neck. "Next time, choose the sword." I passed out.

I woke up in a cage in an obsidian room. My wings were spread out through the bars, held up by chains. I leaned forward against the bars the cold feeling good.

"You're awake!" Dream had his back turned to me. His mask sat on the table.

"What's the mask for?" I rasped.

"You really want to know?" He chuckled. I stayed silent. "Go on ask again and maybe I'll tell you." Do it, ask him. Aaaaasssssskkk hiiiiimmmmm. Even the voices were groggy and slow.

"What's the mask for?" I breathed.

"Well humans are emotional creatures. Our emotions are what make you human. So I wear one to make me not human. Not that I am human. But you already knew that didn't you."

"So that's what the mask is." I hadn't even registered the last part.

"That's what the point of the mask is." He replied.

"Why am I here?"

"We don't get many Godspawn here. You have me and now you and recently Technoblade." He picked up his mask and put it on before turning to me. He plucked one of my feathers. "Now I couldn't figure out what god or gods you came from so I ran some tests. But still nothing. So who are your parents." Don't tell him Styx. It was that voice. There were no others except that one. It repeated itself until that's all I could hear. I could barely see Dream as a bright hot pain filled my head. I screamed and past back out.

I woke up lying on the cold floor of Pogtopia. Techno stood over me, looking somewhere else. Someone was yelling somewhere else in the ravine. The walls were covered in buttons.

"What do you mean he found the button room!" Wilbur shouted.

"I- I don't know Wilbur." Tommy responded. "But he says that one of these buttons is rigged with all the tnt he removed."

"Don't press anything." Wilbur shouted to everyone. "I tried to press the button earlier and nothing happened."

"So is the TNT still there or not."

"I only dug a little bit but all the redstone was gone." Wilbur was on the other side of me now. "People are saying it was Fundy. I pushed a few of them earlier and nothing happened." He pushed one. I tried to move away and gasped in pain. Wilbur laughed giddily. "Oh this is awesome." He started walking around rambling and laughing. Tommy and Quackity chased him around. When had Quackity gotten here? "I can replace the tnt under Manburg if we need."

"You don't need to replace anything." Tommy said.

"I do. It's Chekhov's Gun Remember?" Wilbur smiled as Quackity and Tommy started talking over him. Fundy stumbled into the ravine.

"Gentlemen. May I take a word for one minute." Fundy stood surrounded by buttons.

————
Keres deserves her own lore. So I'm going to give it to her. Haha