In The Pit

I stumbled back from him. What did he mean by that? He turned back to our brothers.

"I was under peer pressure, you have to understand." Techno tried to defend himself.

"You cant just do it Techno, there's so much more to it then just that. Do you just bend, whats wrong with you?" Tommy was too calm.

"A lot of things really." Techno proceeded to ramble off a list of things.

"Technoblade you killed Tubbo! You killed him!" Tommy snapped. "When you were asked to by the president! And its not even your president! Hes just some insane guy!"

"If I didn't follow their orders there were like twenty guys there who would have jumped me Tommy." Techno's trident was out now. Prepared to Block Tommy's axe.

"You can literally fly." Tommy pointed to the trident.

"It wasn't raining!" Techno shouted back. Wow that must suck imagine needing an enchanted item to fly. My voices chided. "That's my one weakness!" Tommy hit Techno, taking damage from his armor.

"Hand me your armor." Tommy demanded. A crowd had gathered around us all now.

"I'm not going to hand you my armor."

"You're not even Pogtopia anymore. You're just another J. Schlatt." Tommy bit back.

"I'm just an anarchist man." Techno shrugged.

"You're not an anarchist! You just bent to democracy! That is literally the complete opposite!" Tommy squeaked.

"To be fair I killed pretty much everyone." Techno shrugged. Techno started murmuring to himself, to his voices. Tommy just stared at him, Tubbo looked confused as well.

"You know I've never met anyone else who would happily just talk to themselves in front of everyone." Tommy sneered. We burst out laughing. I was glad the tension was broken, they were too serious for how young they were sometimes. Tommy hit Technoblade again.

"You just murdered Tubbo!" Tommy was back to seriousness. "Go back to your president." He pushed Techno.

"You want my help Tommy?" Techno stepped forward. "So you can destroy Manburg? You think you can do that without my help?"

"Just go back to your president." Tommy muttered as Techno loomed over him.

"Tubbo what do you think?" Wilbur spoke up. Tommy and Techno started arguing again. "Both of you stop talking. I want to hear what Tubbo has to say." Wilbur started riling up Tubbo, telling him to get them to fight.

"Screw you Techno." Tubbo laughed. He couldn't take this seriously. Tommy and Techno went at it again. Wilbur walked off and started digging a hole. Niki took Tommy away to talk.

"Techno." I hissed. He turned to me. "Don't do this."

"Kere's." He responded.

"Don't do this. Hes your brother."

"And you're my sister. But that never stopped us from fighting."

"We had a different reason to fight Techno." The voices screamed.

"Did we Keres? Some fights maybe, but anytime you wouldn't take sides, or make a promise, or help someone. We always fought, and you let your true colors show. Wilbur was right, you never leave a pot unstirred. You may not be in the fight. But you refusing to be part of it is you causing more trouble." Techno bit at me. "So pick a side Keres."

"You don't know me anymore Techno." I took a step back from him. He stepped closer.

"But I do. I can tell you the exact thing your voices are saying. they're chanting for a fight," He was right and he knew it. "They don't care who wins but you want me to win. You don't want me to leave again. You want to pretend that we can have a happy little family after all this. But you're wrong Keres. We were never happy, we were never a family. So get that through your head!" I stepped back into the railing of the bridge we were on.

"Fuck off Technoblade." I walked over to Wilburs pit as the others joined us. Wilbur stood up, finished.

"Well Tommy and Techno get in there." Wil climbed out. "I say armor-less and with shields yeah?"

"Why with shields?" Techno asked coming up behind me. "That we can just hold it out and be fine."

"Fine." Wilbur sighed. "No shields then." Techno took off his armor, dropping it at my feet and stepped into the pit. Tommy handed his armor to Tubbo and stepped in after. My ears started ringing as Tubbo started riling the boys up. betrayal... blood will be spilt over one life. Look at the chaos and promises this war has lead to. Sweet Sweet betrayal. I shook my head coming back to just in time to see Tommy collapse, bloody and beaten. Techno holding him Up by his shirt collar, raining down more hits.

"TOMMY!" I ran towards the pit. Wilbur turned and stopped me, I tried to push past him flapping my wing violently. But he held tight to my waist, his hands holding my wings. I screamed as Tommy fluttered out of consciousness. Techno dropped him and he came back to.

"It stays in the pit." Techno said climbing out.

"You betrayed him." Tommy slurred, rolling over to watch Techno.

"It stays in the pit." Techno spat. Picking his armor up. With that, he left the ravine. Tubbo helped Tommy out of the pit and took him further into the ravine. I watched as Niki and Wilbur followed. I found a few chest with paper and a quill and left the ravine. Flying back into the DreamSMP.

-----------

this is why I split the last chapter. Holy heck was this a lot of typing. But it was good for pushing off homework so...