Flatty Patty

"Be QUIET!" Wilbur yelled. Everyone in the van calmed down.

"Just do it Tommy." Quackity got in before Wilbur continued speaking.

"Schlatt what do you have to say for yourself?" Wilbur waited for a response. Small coughs were all that came back.

"Schlatt?" Dream and Wilbur asked simultaneously. Schlatts wheezing could be heard throughout the entire van.

"This is it for you." Tommy raised the crossbow up once more.

"Does anybody smell toast?" Schlatt coughed.

"You smell toast?" I asked at the same time as Wilbur. The voices roared in my head. Confused looks and comments of a stroke bounced around the van.

"Schlatt just give us your last words." Wilbur sounded tired.

"Your reign of terror comes to an end." Tommy started shaking once again as his finger moved towards the trigger. I knew he didn't feel bad about killing the man. He wouldn't question Wilbur with his fears. He was exhausted, from fighting and from hiding. He was sixteen and a war criminal.

"I don't feel good." Schlatt took a sip of another drink- How did this man keep finding drinks!? Schlatt finished his drink before collapsing to the ground. Shocked cries filled the van. A sharp pain shot through my chest.

"What just happened!" Tommy shouted. I ran over and checked Schlatts neck and wrists for a pulse.

"He's dead." I stood back up.

"Did he just have a heart attack!" Tubbos voice was high pitched.

"He's dead! He just died!" Repeated around the van. There was a calmness in my mind. Confusion and laughter flooded my ears.

"There wasn't a traitor Wilbur." Dream bow stood atop the ledge Techno and I had been on.

"There was a traitor?" I whispered to Techno. He nodded slowly.

"I was just lying-" Dream was cut off.

"Flatty Patty" Schlatts disembodied voice echoed around the van, and what I could only assume was the entire SMP.

"Trying to make you guys scared." Dream finished saying over Schlatts voice.

"He said Flatty Patty!" Quackity repeated. "Are you GOD DAMN KIDDING ME." Quackity threw his hands in the air. We dissolved back into laughter, luckily Wilbur was there to remind us of the matter at hand. Ever the pessimist.

"Wait. Dream there's not what?" He shook his head. "There's not a traitor?"

"There's no traitor I was just lying." Dream shrugged.

"I thought I was the traitor." Wilbur looked baffled.

"I'm sorry you were the what?" I reared. Wilbur shushed me. Dream laughed.

"We won!" Tommy screamed. Everyone echoed it, cheering and whooping. The crowd outside the van rose up into loud cheers.

"We killed an old man with heart problems!" Techno shouted. I'll cheer to that one.  "The future is now old man!" Wilbur dragged Tommy out of the van.

"Tommy come with my you need to take your place." He spouted as we all clambered after them.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked shaking his wrist out of Wils grip.

"Listen Tommy." Wil kept walking towards the podium. "I know you thought you'd never hear me say this but TommyInnit," Wilbur stopped to look at him. "Take you place on the podium." Shock ripples through the crowd. I could feel anger radiating off Techno. I set my hand on his arm and took a deep breath. I was not too happy about this either. I didn't mind a ruler, but for it to be Tommy. Tubbo could barely handle being in a cabinet, Tommy struggled with responsibilities in Pogtopia. I loved the kid. But that's exactly what he needed to be; a fucking kid. Wil was using him as a ploy, a puppet. "President Elect TommyInnit."

People dispersed, taking their seats in the audience. Dream and his goons included. Words of ridicule and doubt flew around the crowd. Tommy made it to the top of the podium.

"Hello everyone." He started, the mic giving a bit of feedback. "It looks like we won." Cheers rose up through the crowd. "And I never thought I'd say this but even after the hardships. The tyranny we've been through. Wilbur," Tommy took a deep breath. "Tubbo. After everything it was meant to be!"

"That's my line!" Eret yelled. Everyone cheered again I leaned back with a small laugh.

"Where's Dream?" Tommy strained his neck to look around.

"I'm here!" Dream stood up. He was sat at the way back. "But I'm not bowing to you TommyInnit."

"I'm standing." Techno was indeed standing next to my seat.

"I'm also not bowing to TommyInnit." Punz stood next to Dream.

"I don't think anyone is bowing to TommyInnit." Techno put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ok you may not bow to him but listen to him!" Wilbur shushed everyone. "What do you have to say Tommy?"

"Wilbur." Tommy continued. "Thank you everyone for making me the president and I know you said I never would be. Wilbur. I can't be the president."

"Why" Fundy asked as people gasped in shock.

"As much as this is everything. And this is what would have been everything." Tommy glared out to Dream who let out an evil laugh. "I've still got unfinished business."

——————————

Going to be honest: exams whooped my ass. Haha. But I'm back baby! I severely underestimated how long the Smithereens vod was and so now I'm writing a lot more than planned. But I guess that's better for you guys huh?