Deleted Smithereens Chapter

My feet lifted out from under me. A bang causing my ears to ring as heat spread over my body. I flew into Technoblade. He grunted as he caught me and fell to the ground. The ringing quieted and screams filled my ears. My wings burned and my skin screamed. I pushed myself into a sitting position and looked around. A hole had been blown through L'manburg. Everyone scattered and separated and hurt. The damage was impossibly vast, seventeen stacks of TNT gone off beneath our seats. I looked up at the podium and saw Wilbur stand up, Phil's damaged wings unwrapping from him. Wilbur stood at his full height, confident and determined. I could see his jaw moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. He drew his sword from under his jacket and I screamed. My wings flapped as I attempted to get over to him. Strong arms wrapped around my waist holding me down as I fought and screamed. Wilbur held the sword by the blade, Phil shakily wrapped his hands around the hilt. He looked almost at peace as he uttered more unheard words. As his father sobbed in front of him and his siblings watched from where he had attempted to bury them. Phil thrust the sword into Wilburs heart.

Time slowed as Wilbur's body slowly fell forward. Collapsing first at the knees, where Phil caught him before he could hit the floor. Then slowly lowering to the ground as his father let him down one last time.

If I could have seen his body. I would have told you the skin was smooth and bright, betrayal rimmed his cold unseeing eyes and his hair lay matted to the blood staining his slack face.

If I could have seen his body. I would have told you about the arrow that had pierced his back, the tip pointing out of his sternum. I would have told you that the after glow of happiness had faded away with loss and terror.

If I could have seen his body. I would have told you that he looked so old. The bags under his eyes carrying all the secrets he bore. His skin gray and sickly. His hair gray from the dust and rubble of his beloved country and his tomb. If I could have seen his body, I would have told you about the smile on his lips

——————-
Frankly forgot I had this. So uh... enjoy.