And Their Final Goodbye

There was no pain at first. Only confusion.

Why?

My sternum shattered, bone pushing into muscle and soft tissue.

And Why Techno of all people?

Muscle was lacking in this part of the body, so there wasn't much to cut through. Not that Technos sword would have struggled.

Lungs sit behind my heart, so there was really nothing much to go through. A real flaw in human anatomy, your most important organ and it's out for everyone to hurt.

Adrenaline faded and pain set in once the burning netherite reached my heart. Separating the ventricles and severing arteries as Techno twisted the sword to the side before quickly pushing it through my back and pulling it back out. I watched as he wiped the sword off on his cloak, as if I was just another casualty of the battle field.

There was a scream and a pair of hands on my shoulders. I fought to open my eyes, and the gods granted my last wish. Tommy knelt above me, fear on his young face. I raised my hand to his cheek and he grabbed it. There was a green figure behind him. I uttered my last goodbye, what I said is lost to only me. Tommy's grip tightened, trying to hold onto me.

I remember when he was born. He was such a small baby for how big he had grown. Eyes piercing and blue and full of life. His giggle like a song I would leave on repeat.

Those blue eyes would be the last thing I ever saw.

I would forever share a gravesite with my older brother. Both of us buried the same day, at the hands of the ones we idolized.

There my corpse would stay, wings burnt and withered and almost as gone as Wilbur's. A hole in my chest where my heart should have been. A heart Techno has been waiting to rip from my rib cage since birth.

There Wilbur would stay, wings long gone, in their own hell. A hole in his chest where his heart should have been. A heart that left with his wings. Or maybe it left with his father.

Neither of us would live to hear Tommy's screams.

Nor Dreams rage that his entertainment and test subject were gone.

We wouldn't see Techno wash the blood off his hand before helping Phil clean his.

No one will notice how the blood never fully seems to leave Technos skin. The smell of iron and a pink hue forever there.

We wouldn't see Schlatts funeral.

Or Wilbur's ornate monument of Lapis and Gold.

Or the small shrine built in the far back corner of two separate rooms. A shrine to a goddess he fell. And a sister he lost.

Well maybe we would. Someday.

——————
The end! Whomp whomp. The story is over.

Use this paragraph as a Q&A I will answer any questions because I know I left some things open that I just didn't have a chance to answer. But that's what life and death is, unfinished answers at every turn. A later chapter will be uploaded with the answers.

I've also seen a lot of hype for a villain revival arc, is that something we would like to see? It would take me a while to get up and running and it would be almost completely off lore. At least 7 comments and I will start on it.

I want to thank everyone to supported me in the endeavor and everyone who stuck around during my horrid upload schedule. I truly enjoy writing this and you guys made it so much more enjoyable. But I think I will stick with original AUs if I write another. Because there were a lot of listening then writing. Haha. But seriously, you have all watched me age from junior to senior year, in and out of some of the hardest points of my life and into some of the happiest. Which is funny cause none of my friends know I have this fic.

I have three bonus chapters of deleted scenes. Do you want them immediately (one a day) or whenever I remember?

Thank you all. MC signing off.

     For now ;]