Kill. Him.

"No no don't end him." Dream stood up. "I don't even know where his armor went." Schlatt threw a bottle off to the side.

"He reeks of alcohol!" Quackity kicked the bottle away from himself.

"I was so excited for the revolution!" Techno sighed. "And now I'm just sad." He tossed an ender Pearl from hand to hand, his feet kicking off the ledge like a child to small to reach the ground.

"Fundy what are you doing here?" Schlatt yelled at the man, I looked up to see my nephew watching through a large hole someone had put in the ceiling. Wilbur let go of Schlatt and stepped back. Fundy let out a large sigh.

"Schlatt are you fucking drunk?" The boys face was tired. He was so young for all this as well. He may have been a full grown man at this point but I still remember the first day he showed up, just wanting his fathers love.

"Fundy are you-" Schlatts breathing was heavy as he threw a bottle at Fundy, knocking him off the roof and into the van. Trying to beat him with another bottle. Fundy's armor protecting him enough that Schlatt dealt little damage. "You bitch!"

"Listen! Listen Schlatt!" Fundy backed into a corner. Everyone started yelling. I jumped off the ledge and grabbed Schlatts arms, Quackity pushed him away from Fundy.

"Who's going to lift with me!?" Schlatt cried.

"Schlatt you fucked up the country!" Fundy's voice was soft, but it grew harsher with every word. "You fucked up everything! You had a dream and I followed it! But you brought it downhill! Everything! You ruined it! You ruined everything we had!"

"Those fucking protein shakes had something in them." Schlatt shook his head. I still held his arms, scared he would attack Fundy again. "It's working it's magic."

"I thought you were something!" Fundy screamed.

"Oh my Fucking god. Yeah. Yeah I am something!" Schlatt finally got his head into the conversation. "I'm what you're not Fundy." Everyone gasped.

"And whats that?" Fundy challenged. "What am I not?"

"I'm a man!" Schlatt cackled. More gasping ensued, followed by cries of outrage. I let go of Schlatt, watching as he collapsed onto his face. Fundys transition had been young and by no means was a secret. Schlatt had crossed a boundary.

"Alright that's it!" Wilbur stepped in front of Fundy, blocking him from Schlatts view. "Dream I don't care what you have to say!" Wilbur stepped towards Dream. "Schlatt are you ready to die?" Schlatt moved towards Fundy, up on his feet in seconds and swinging at the boy. "Schlatt are you ready to die?"

"What!" Schlatt swung at Wilbur.

"Are you ready to fucking die Schlatt?" Wilbur backed away as the lethargic man chased after him swinging a broken bottle.

"Kill him! Kill him!" Niki shouted from the back.

"Watch out he's got a broken bottle!" Quackity pulled Tommy away. I rushed towards Schlatt and grabbed his wrists.

"Put the bottle down!" I shouted at him. Kill him kill him KILL HIM HE DOESNT HAVE LONG KERES. The voice was back. Silencing the others.

"Tommy." Wilburs voice silenced everyone. "Tommy look at me." Tommy turned to Wil.

"Yeah?" Tommy's voice shook.

"Do you still have Dreams bow?" Wils eyes were dark.

"I do." Tommy pulled the cross bow off his back and loaded an arrow in.

"Tommy I want you to put it between his eyes." Wilburs voice was dark.

"No!" I shouted. "You can't ask him to do this he is a child!"