•P•L•A•Y•L•I•S•T•

-
TEACHER'S PET
MELANIE MARTINEZ
"...if I'm so special why am I secret? Yeah why the fuck is that? Do you regret, the things we shared that I'll never forget..."
-
ARE YOU SATISFIED?
MARINA
"...high achiever, can't you see? Baby nothing comes for free- they say I'm a control freak driven by a greed to succeed.."
-
GOOD OLD FASHIONED LOVER BOY
QUEEN
"...i left my passion in the good old fashioned screwed up lover boys..."
-
LOVE ME LESS
MAX
"...I've got, too much dirt to come clean cause it's full of skeletons that you don't wanna see.."
-
FAVORITE CRIME
OLIVIA RODRIGO
"...it's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do, cause I was going down but I was doing it with you, everything we've broken- all the trouble that we made.."
-
HIDDEN IN THE SAND
TALLY HALL
"...you told me to buy a pony but all I wanted was you."
-
THE INTERLUDE
PARAMORE
"...I'm not angry anymore- well sometimes I am, I don't think bad of you- well sometimes I do it depends on the day, the extent of all my worthless pain.."
-
LETS KILL TONIGHT
P!ATD
"...let's kill tonight, kill tonight, show them all we're not the ordinary type.."
-
NNAN
RELLE BEY
"...pretty brown eyes, slim waist but her hips kind of wide, thick thighs- she about 5'5.."
-
18
ANARBOR
"...I drink, I smoke, guess we're off to a heavy start...if long hair and tattoos are what attract you, baby well your in luck and I know it's just a phase, your not in love with me.."
-
I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE
MÅNESKIN
"...I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master, I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters, I wanna be your good boy- wanna be your gangster, you can be the beauty and I can be the monster..."
-
I LUV HIM
CATIE TURNER
"...I luv him, but we both need time to grow and if the world was kind, I could make him stay..."
-
SEVEN NATION ARMY
THE WHITE STRIPES
"... we're gonna fight em off, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back..."
-
LOVE & WAR
YELLOW CLAW G-FUNK REMIX
"...call me but I can't stay, I don't know I don't why somethings have to be this way, if all is fair in love and war, I can't do this anymore..."
-
LINE WITHOUT A HOOK
RICK MONTGOMERY
"...singing she's a, she's a lady and I am just a boy, still singing she's a, she's a lady and I am just a line without a hook..."
-
LIE TO ME
5SOS
"...now I wish we never met cause your too hard to forget and I know that you don't but if I asked you if you love me I hope you lie to me..."
-
HURRICANE
P!ATD
"...i lead the revolution in my bedroom and I set all the zippers free...oh kiss me hey hey we are. Hurricane, drop your anchors in a storm, we will never be the same, we're fighting the fires to keep us warm..."
-
YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT
DJ SNAKE & ALUNAGEORGE
"...you know you like her but it drives you insane...you know you like him but your scared of the shame..."
-