•independence & inconcievability•

-
d. diggory's POV
-

Everything is fuzzy.

I'm still in my dress but I'm in- what the fuck. I look around and noticed I was in James' living room. Let's review, did the opposite of my mothers instructions. Check. Drank a bottle of wine and flipped off my dad. Check. Embarrassed my family name/ pulled a Sirius black but better. Check.

But how the fuck did I get here?

I didn't even see James last night or? "Good Morning, Darling." I turned to see Fleamont in the kitchen. "Good Morning, Sir." I said and prayed my vision would return to normal or that light sensitivity would end. Why did this house have to be so perfect with bright natural lighting. Fuck you sun!

"I heard quite a lot about what you did last night." He said and was making something in the kitchen. "Can I hear about it if possible?" I asked him. He let out a laugh. "My wife came home last night to tell me how the bravest girl she knew stuck it to the wealthy. And then I heard my son down here getting you on the couch and then came to tell me to shut up or we'd wake you up." Mr Potter spoke.

"Ok so that planned portion went well but I was hoping you could tell me the in between." I said and laughed. "I don't know that part but we have business to attend to, darling." He said and stood next to the countertop with a variety of his products.

"I used your hair woos coloring draught." I said putting my hand to my head. "Ah yes, good girl." He said and turned around to one of the labeled tins. So this is where James gets it from. "Here you go, now you don't have to wait two weeks for it to be completely out." He handed me a tin with glittery green gel on the inside with the label, "Pottoneer Fleamont Potter's Hair Woos color removal slime."

"We are still working out the name in marketing, slime isn't doing the best with test audiences." He said and gave me a nod. He walked away grabbing two cups of something and then James came down the stairs.

"Good morning, love." He said noticing I was awake and came towards me. He wasn't wearing his glasses yet, they were in his hand as he was cleaning them with his shirt.

"Thank Merlin." I said and I got up. I wrapped my
Arms around him and just held me for a moment. "What's this for?" James asked laughing. "I can't remember anything after the wine bottle from last night and I missed you." I said against his chest, holding him as close to be as possible.

"Oh I remember." He said running his hands down my back. He clear his throat and made his voice higher. "Jamesie! Yay prongsie your here! We should have more to drink." And then he went back to his regular voice. "No diana you should go to sleep." And he went higher, "I want cuddlessss, can we cuddle first?" He said and then laughed.

"And then what?" I asked James. "You passed out after that sentence and my mother caught you caused you bumped into her back." He said and I hit my head against his chest, "That's the most embarrassing I did last." I said and he laughed.

"So I'm dating a blonde now huh?" James asked and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss my brown curly mess." And he smirked, "Oh no you should keep this oddity we could role play the mess that was Marli and Reggie and then Marli and Padfoot." He said in a sarcastic voice before we both laughed.

✨🪄🔮🪄✨

-
j.potter's POV
-

Cedric hates me now. What the fuck. "Peek a boo!" I tried as I rocked his cradle, "Tough luck, potter." I looked up to see Amos with a bottle. "Why?" I asked him and then stared at the screaming babyboy.

"My sister and Sirius have gotten my boy hooked on Queen and abba." Amos said handing me the bottle. He then walked away to his room to change. Diana came out of her room wearing black flared sweatpants and a holyhead harpies t-shirt.

"Ah it's my Ced. Ah look at you." She said carrying Cedric into her arms, taking the bottle from me. "Oh she's a killer queen. Gunpowder, gelatine. Dynamite ha with a laser beam. Guaranteed to blow your mind." She sang to him and laughed as he giggled.

"You look good with kids." I said to her. "Aw thanks James, too bad they seem to hate you." Diana said and smiled. "Yeah but I still want one someday." I said and Cedric grabbed my finger with his whole hand.

"The letters are here! Woo! Seventh year here we come!" Sirius came in the room yelling. "Padfoot we have a month." I said and Diana placed Cedric in his cradle.

Diana ripped open her letter but put it down and said, "We read them on 3." She said and Sirius and I ripped them open as well. "One. Two. Three." Sirius said and then I read my letter.

"Dear Mr Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have earned the honor of head boy of your class during your 7th year. Below is located your list of supplies along with your pin."

"LILY EVANS CAN GET FUCKED!" I heard Diana scream and she was holding a silver and green pin. "Wonder who got head boy." Sirius said before looking up. "My bet is Remus- holy mother of Merlin." Diana said and looked at the gold and red pin in my hand.

"Better put the rivalry aside you are going to be sharing a private study room for head girl and head boy work." Sirius said. A fancy title and a private room meant only for Diana and I? This is going to be the best year ever. "Let's shake on a truce then, Potter." Diana said holding out her hand.

"Truce, Diggory." I said and shook her hand.