•remus & relating•

-
d.diggory's POV
-

"Oh Merlin did you kill someone?"

"Not yet, talk me out of it?"

"I need the motive first and the disposal plan."

I then tackled Remus once he opened his door. "What's happened now." He asked. "So we broke up and he wants to be friends and he looks fine! Remus he looks like he's never been better! Mooney I simply can't understand how he's fine and I need to be sedated to keep from sobbing." I said to him while pacing and he gripped my shoulders.

"You are Diana Cordelia Diggory and seeing you unconfident is practically a sin." He said and looked me in the eyes. "Now repeat after me." He said and I nodded. "I'm Diana fucking Diggory." He said. "I'm Diana fucking Diggory." I repeated. "I'm head girl." Remus said. "I'm head girl." I spoke with little enthusiasm.

"I'm quidditch captain, mythic bitch, and badass." Remus said and looked at me, "I'm quidditch captain, mythic bitch, and badass." I said and practically whispering. "Im hot as fuck." Remus said and moved his hands from my shoulders to my hips. "I'm hot as fuck." I said laughing.

"I will be friends with prongs." And he put his hands back on my shoulders "I will be friends with prongs." And then he made a face. "I will tell Remus what potions and elixirs in my robe before he agrees to help me win back loverboy." He said and I shook my head.

"Dreamless sleep draught and amortentia." I said. "I'm also not that much of a bitch let alone mythic." I said to him and he gave me look. "Why do you need amortentia?" He asked concerned. "I need it like perfume not to ingest or to give it to someone else to ingest." I answered and he nodded. "Explain yourself, now. I'm invested to where this is going." Remus said and sat us on his bed then crossing his arms.

"I need to sleep with James." I said and I looked at him before continuing. "I have this horrid, recurring nightmare every night. I don't want to discuss it at the moment but when I sleep with James I don't get it." I said. "I still have some of his old clothes to sleep in so I'm hoping that is I give them a stronger smell then that might work." I said and he nodded. "Going to be honest, I thought you were gonna start complying about you being horny for him at the start of this spiel." Remus said. He stared at me for a moment before pursing his lips and beginning to talk.

"Why did you break up if the both of you love each other?" Why did he have to use that word, fuck I'm getting exposed. "I want to keep him safe and I don't want to rush him into something because of me." I
Said and he looked confused. "He already talks about marrying you someday so you're rushing shit." Remus added.

"But that would be his original thought, his idea, and his comfort zone. I mean do you know about Wizarding marriage vows?" I asked him. "You mean the part where they take death do us part extremely serious because that means your bound for the rest of your life- oh Merlin. Diana do you have major trust issues or something?" Remus asked.

"Yes but not commitment issues it's just- I can't tell you." I said and Remus nodded. "Ok, you can't tell me Or him and that's why he broke up with you." Remus said, "Yes." And he followed up with, "Does anyone know?"

"Yes but only because I was drunk and breaking down so it doesn't count if I divulged that information." I said and he ran his hands through his hair. "Who bloody knows?" And I looked away.

"Sirius' brother." I said looking around his dorm. "You told Regulus your big secret!?" Ok so he's slightly freaking out. "If I tell you then you can't tell James." I said quietly and he nodded. "I promise." He said. "I don't want your promise, I want your vow." I spoke emotionless.

"You want me to make an un breakable vow not to tell him?" And I simply gave him a nod. "This is that Serious?" Remus asked and I closed my eyes for a brief moment to center my thoughts. "Yes."

He stuck out his hand and rolled up his sleeve. He gripped my right fore arm as much as I gripped his. We may have needed a witness later but for now his left hand holding his want worked. "I vow to not tell or mention Diana's secret to James until she does." And then his wand emitted a blue tinted light that spun around our hands like a spider web before vanishing.

We stepped apart and he unrolled his sleeve. "I'm arranged to marry Tom Riddle on the day I graduate hogwarts and regardless of my disowned status if I am     not married to someone else by that time then I'm doomed. I'm not telling James because then he would marry me but not by his own choice and he would grow to recent me for my selfishness taking that choice away from him." I said and Remus hugged me.

"Diana, you are not selfish." He said and wrapped his arms around my tighter. "Don't for one second think you are." He said adding one and held me for a fleeting moment as I cried. We eventually broke apart and I walked back to my dorm with potions in hand. I placed them on my bedside table and then changed into the quidditch adorned in amortentia and nothing else.

Before I got in bed I had a knock come from my common room door. Merlin what did James want. I opened my door to find him shirtless and only wearing blue flannel pajama bottoms. "Potter did you need something? A shirt maybe?" I asked him and I tried my hardest not to look at anything but his eyes.

"I'm here to sleep with you." He said and I was in absolute shock. "Not like that, I mean like actually sleep because i haven't forgot your nightmare issue and I made a promise. So I'm here to keep it. But I would be happy to do the other thing you thought as well if that's what you prefer." Can this boy stop making me love him? "James you don't have to." I said and he came closer to me.

He moved a piece of hair out of my face and looked down at his sweater, "I want to." And then he pulled away and jumped onto my bed. "You coming or what?" He said and I got into the bed, opposite him. "Very funny, Ranger." He spoke and pulled me in his arms to make my position be little spoon. "Goodnight, James."

"Goodnight, love"