•Stage & Steamtrains•

-
j.potter's POV
-

"Do I have too?" I asked Diana as she decided to get me ready for my performance tonight. Why the fuck did I think I'd win against a blushing bet? "Yes, yes you do, Darling." She said softly and undid my tie. Merlin I love when she calls me that.

I looked down at her as she had difficulty undoing my top bottoms and she untucked my shirt. "Love, if you wanted the shirt off you could have just asked." I said to her with a chuckle and she looked up, slightly annoyed. "The crowd either wants ruggedly handsome or a suave singer from the 50's so gathering it's a Tuesday night and they are there to drown their sorrows. I'm making you rugged." She said and brought her hands in my hair.

Pulling me down to her eye level and then she messed my hair up. "Your gonna kill it." She said and then let go. "So am I going to be ready for a performance that isn't happening for 2 hours." I said looking at the clock in her room. "Is your shirt very sheer?" She asked me and then backed me onto her bed.

Diana climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. I sat up with my hands behind me for support. "No, it's not." I said and she placed her hands on my collar, "Brilliant." Then she started pulling me in for a kiss. She moved her hands to the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her.

She hasn't kissed me like this before. So needy, so full of passion- so desperate. She was kissing me like it was her last thing she was doing on earth and I loved it. She was addicting. My own personal drug. And her lips tasted like mint- her tongue like firewhiskey.

She pulled away and pushed me down on her bed. My hands moving up her blouse and on back. Her kissed starting on my jawline then sloppily on my chest. She kissed and sucked at my collar bone and I whimpered, "Aw do you like that, darling? Do you want me to make you feel good?" She said looking up at me.

"Y-yes." I moaned out, I stiff at this point. "Well no." She said and gave me a peck. She pulled away from me completely with a smile. "Now get out, I can't have them be suspicious." She said picking up her bowl of floo powder.

"But look at this!" I said to her, pointing at my erection. "You have a left hand- or your right, your ambidextrous, remember?" Diana said with a smirk. I kissed her neck before grabbing some floo powder and jumping into her fireplace.

✨🪄🔮🪄✨

"I'll pay you- I'll pay you! I don't even know what to sing!" I yelled to Sirius as he pushed me out of my dorm and we were met Remus and Peter in the common room. Remus was reading Diana's copy of The picture of Dorian Gray. The only reason I know is because the spine is in perfect condition for a paperback and there's tabs with annotations so she doesn't ruin the paper.

"Ah time for Prongs to serenade us." Remus said closing his book and opening the door for the four of us. "I'm excited. So I was thinking. ABBA or Fleetwood Mac?" Peter said. "Queen?" I asked and Sirius immediately nodded his head and said, "Queen."

And through our walk to the three broomsticks I forgot something important, "Prongs, did you get hit with a bludger at the match." Remus asked. "No." I said. "Then how did that happen to your collar bone?" Sirius asked. I forgot how to bloody lie.

"I was hit with the snitch. Violent bloody things." I said and it was the worst performance of my life. With that we entered the three broomsticks. Diana was talking to Ted and when we saw us she waved and went to the microphone, "Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome to the stage- the amazing. The arrogant. James Potter!" She said enthusiastically.

She then walked off the stage and grabbed me by the bicep. "Your gonna do great, darling. Just look at me." She said and was about to kiss me before she remembered where we were. "Diana! Want a firewhiskey?" Sirius yelled. "No! I wanna be sober for this!" She yelled back. "So reassuring, love." I said and she laughed.