•floo & flaunt•

-
j.potter's POV
-

Remus, Peter, and I woke up to Sirius jumping off of us and apparating somewhere. I walked towards the couch in my room and saw a note.

Hello Bambi & boys,
Good Morning- i left, Amos may very well kill me for being this late so I just wanted to say that I left the clothes I aggressive borrowed (and wore better than you, Jamesie) And that you are all welcome at my house anytime so feel free to apparate or floo.
D.D

What is with people I care about giving me the worst nicknames? "Where did Sirius go?" I asked Mooney as he put on a flannel. "Don't know, probably to his house to get clothes. Ranger did mention that in the plan." He replied and Peter excitedly said, "Why don't we go to her house for breakfast." And I smiled. That should be nice and my parents won't be up for hours so I could go I just need to leave them a note.

Hello mum & dad,
We all left to Diana's house for breakfast as not to disturb you guys in your sleep with the ruckus of banging pots and pans. We'll be back before the sun sets.
Love, James!

"Aw you love them." Peter said looking over my shoulder. "Shut up let's go." I said and we walked to the fireplace in the living room and said, "Diggory domicile." I said and Mooney laughed, "when did your vocabulary grow to that extent, prongs?" He asked me "Shut up-" and we were interrupted.

"Good Morning, Amos!" Peter said walking into the house and from here looking in the kitchen we saw Amos drinking a cup of coffee. "If you get soot and ash on my carpet floors I'll skin you then turn you into a welcome mat." He said. Ah the resemblance is uncanny. Especially the hair, the dark brown curly hair seemed to be a trait.

"How can I help you, gentlemen and Peter." He said putting his cup of coffee down and folding his hand and placing them on top of the bow of robe he wore. "We are looking for your sister." Peter said. "And breakfast- love her but I love food more." He said right after his statement and refused to tear his eyes off of their kitchen. I'll go get her.

Amos then walked into a hallway and I followed him while Mooney stayed behind to prevent Peter from throwing himself at the kitchen. He knocked at the door. "D, your friends and Potter are here waiting for you." Amos said. "O-oh thank you for telling m-me." Diana said stuttering. Amos turned to me and we shared me weary look.

"Are you alright?" Amos asked. "Yes, of course, jus-just working out a little bit. You know sit ups." She replied and Amos laughed a little bit. "Ok, I'll tell them your busy right now and to wait." He said and walked away as I followed.
"She's just having a early morning workout." Amos said and sat on the couch next to Remus and I took a seat next to Peter.

Amos turned on the Telly and strangely enough, he was watching a recorded game of American football. "Fuck- oh Fuck, Diana- ah." I heard faintly in the back and turned to look at Remus because if it was more the in my head, he heard it. He mouthed to me, "Is that Sirius?" And I bit the inside of my cheeks. He wouldn't especially after my dreams- he couldn't.

"...it'd make her a good shag, oh her thighs and waist-"

His words echoed back to me as I heard, "Ahh fuck, D-Diana, I can't- Ahh." Sirus moaned out and a fit of rage and wave of jealousy came over me. I looked over at Peter and Amos and they didn't seem to notice or hear him.

I'm starting to think she was having a different sort of work out then she had told us. "Ah. Bloody hell, Diana that was amazing." I heard him say. Merlin they shagged. I thought he liked McKinnon. "Wasn't he in love with Marlene?" Remus mouthed to me. And I shrugged.

We heard a door open and Diana came out of her room wearing an oversized queen band t-shirt and shorts with the wonderful accessory of a limp when she walked. "Hello boys, nice to see your over. I'll start cooking breakfast." I heard her say as she walked into the kitchen and then a few minutes after she began cooking, Sirius apparated into the room wearing a new shirt but the same pants from last night.

"So how was your morning, Pads?" I asked him. "Uneventful, really." He spoke and I heard "ha-" come from the kitchen before Diana smacked her hand over her mouth. "Well the marks on your neck prove otherwise." Mooney said and we smiled at each other. Well part of me- MOST of me wanted to rip him to shreds for literally living out my dream.

"Nothing really happen, what about you Ranger?" Sirius asked Diana and then took a seat on the counter so Remus and I followed suit. "Oh it could've been better for me." She said and Sirius' smirking face dropped. "Well what did you do?" Remus asked. "I had a small work out in my room, but it left me disappointed. The results I wanted seemed to come too fast." She said cracking and egg into a bowl and beating it.

I died laughing and Remus egged her on, "How so? Did you not finish the work out?" He asked her. "Oh I finished the workout just in comparison to a friend of mine. They were able to finish the work out 4 times in a sitting." She said and then mixed some cinnamon and brown sugar on the eggs. Then adding milk and she turned around to get bread in fridge. When she turned around Sirius slapped the back of mine and Remus' head.

I punched his shoulder and Remus slapped the back of his neck. When she turned around to face us again she smirked at Sirius and said, "You it wasn't a bad work out I'm just never doing that again." She said making eye contact with him. The amount of happiness that I felt as those words left her lips was immeasurable.

"But I have to thank, Sirius." She said and we all looked confused. But she continued to cook the French toast as she spoke, even putting her hair up to flaunt the marks the didn't realize Sirius left, "Evans, dropped by today and I was wearing prongs' gryffindor quidditch sweater and she asked whose it was but I couldn't say it was you. She would've gotten mad jealous. So as I was about to tell her it was Remus' sweater but then Sirius comes in. Says that it's his and heavily implies we are dating." She said and the flipped a piece of French toast.

"She would get jealous if I was dating someone?" I got very excited by this, I had a chance. "Of course. Potter you give her romantic attention all the time and respect that it annoys her so you then stop. If I were her I'd go mad." She said and Gave Remus a plate of food first. And then me. "Amos! Peter! Your food is ready!" She called to the boys in the living room.

They came fast and sat down. She handed them both plates of French toast and they dug in like they hadn't eaten in years. She sat down next to Remus with her plate of food then got up and gave Sirius the single smallest piece of French toast and served to him.

"Hey! Why did I come last?" Sirius asked and when Diana sat down, drinking a sip of coffee she said, "To teach you a lesson. Imagine how I felt." She muttered that last part but it didn't make it any less embarrassing for him. It made me happy knowing two things.

1.) I had a more then slim chance of getting Lily
2.) Diana wouldn't be shagging Sirius again and she didn't like it.

I still wanted to punch him again. Except this time in the face and harder. "Oi Diana we got letters from our birther's and the platinum died pretty boy." Amos said as his owl dropped two letters. He opened both as she drank her coffee and then his face dropped and he looked at her with fear.

"The malfoys moved up the party. To tomorrow night." She looked shocked and then a realization hit her. "But that would mean-" she began. "Yes, our parents will be floo-ing in tonight." And she looked as if a rug had been pulled from under her.

"Sirius." She said and looked into his eyes, "Would it be possible to get everything you want to take right now?" She asked him. "Well yeah if all of us grabbed something-" He said and she stood up. "Boys get your asses in gear." She said and walked over to her fireplace, motioning all of us to follow. "Grimwald Place, Sirius black's room." And just like that we found ourselves in a room striped to its bare bones with about 10 boxes filled to the brim.

Diana grabbed three, Remus grabbed two, I grabbed two, and Sirius Grabbed three. Amos was I charge of apparating all of us back and Peter, well Peter turned into a rat as our look out. When Amos apparated us back we quickly ran to the room Sirius now had at the Diggory's home, we dropped the boxes and Sirius sighed. "We ready for tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes but Amos and I need to clean and hide Sirius with his things. So I'm kindly asking all of you to get out of my house unless you want to clean a bathroom." Diana said and before we knew it, Peter left the premises. Coward.