•dumbledore & dancing•

-
d.potter's POV
-

"Can the head girl and head boy please report to my office."

Dumbledores voice rang through great hall and I began to play with my wedding band as I got up. "What did you do?" Regulus asked me. "It's more about what I didn't do and what I got caught for."I spoke and grabbed a bread bun from the table. I got up and adjusted my shirt before walking toward dumbledores office.

I cut through the corridor closest to the pitch as I knew that's were James would come in. I saw him from the window coming towards the door where I waited. He had his glasses in his mouth as he put on his shirt. "Good morning, love." He said putting on his glasses before kissed my forehead as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Morning, here's breakfast. What the fuck did we do?" I asked him as me walked down to Dumbledore's office. "Maybe we are just doing such and amazing job in our positions he's giving us a pat on the back." James offered and I looked over at him.

"I didn't even believe when those words left my mouth." He said and then started eating the food I brought him. "I'll take the blame for whatever it is." I said and crossed my arms because I couldn't possibly think of what we did wrong.

"Maybe it's because we had sex in the-" and then James cut himself off. "Well actually a number of places we shouldn't have in the school." He said that last bit while taking a bite, all of his words muffled and I laughed. "Broom closet, locker room, gryffindor Boys dormitory, my old dorm, the great hall, potions classroom, defense against the dark arts classroom and prefects bathroom." I said counting on my hands and James stopped walking.

"Diana." He said and grabbed my hands. "We haven't done it on the pitch." He said and hot so close to my face I could smell the remains of the bread I brought him. "What if we keep that place sacred?" I asked and then he let go.

"You're not fun sometimes." He said and made a pouty face. "Oh shut it you horny little- oh hello Professor Dumbledore." I said clasping my hands behind me. "We were just on our way to you, sir." James said with a cough.

"Very well, may the two of you step into my office." He spoke and soon we entered. Infront of his desk were two chairs, cushioned with leather and filled. The chairs were filled with familiar silhouettes but they still had not turned around.

"Recently whilst checking school records to add an additional task to your rounds when a change was made. Now we know this couldn't be a mistake for our records for seventh years are connected to those at the ministry. Meaning that Miss Diggory, here. Currently is Mrs. Potter." Dumbledore announced and the figures turned around, sitting in the chairs were Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.

"That's not possible." James said, dumbass they've already said it is. "We never did anything with the ministry." James said and crossed his arms. "The marriage vows can be completed anywhere and since wands are involved it automatically syncs with the records." Dumbledore corrected James' statement with an unnecessary amount of condescension.

"As the adults here are aware, this can not be undone therefore we have no punishment to give as a school but every teacher is aware due to the roster and has a debrief as to continue using Diggory instead of Potter." Dumbledore paused then looked at my parents in law.

"Whatever punishments you'll recieve come from them. I'll leave you four alone." The man then left the room and closed it. James made the daring move to say, "So how are you guys?" To his parents as scowls rested on their faces. I didn't dare look at them, my shoes looked quite interesting.

"So you got married?" Fleamont said and Euphemia's sour face met his, "And you didn't tell me!" She screamed. "I would've at least liked an invitation." The woman said and smiled, "You're not- you're not mad?" I asked them and they both laughed.

"Why would be mad? You're both of age in the wizarding world and dear Merlin we thought James would be single forever." Euphemia said and I laughed hard, "Hey!" He said and crossed his arms, "So when are we getting grandkids?" Fleamont asked.

James and I looked at each other.

"Definitely not during quidditch season."

We said at the same time and the adults sighed, "You're sechuling when the potter line is continued, around quidditch?" Euphemia asked the pair and Fleamont rubbed his temple, "James you really have found you're perfect match." He said and since they were all aware, James held My hand.

"Oh! Oh! I want to see the rings." Euphemia said and I gave the woman my hand. James then looked at his mum whose eye was practically twitching, "Not to discuss wealth here but James I thought we raised you better then to but a ring like that." Fleamont said.

"I-" James started and his mother cut him off, "Jamesie it doesn't even have a diamond! Don't you love this woman?!" She screamed at her son and I laughed, "I'm perfectly happy with my ring ma'am-" and then Euphemia cut me off.

"Your taking mine." She said and ripped it off her finger. "I can't do that." I said stepping back, "It's tradition, every Mrs. Potter wears this ring." She said holding it out. "It wouldn't even fit me." I said and she took my hand as she slid the ring on perfectly.

"Oh look it does."