•marauders & maganimous•

-
j.potter's POV
-

I was in the dormitory with Sirius, Remus, Diana, and Peter, all of us having a bottle of fire whiskey in hand. "We need cool nicknames for our animaguses." Sirius said and Remus nodded.

"Ok so Remus' is a werewolf so how about Mooney?" She asked us and I really liked it, "Nice, nice, I like it- do me next." I said and she laughed. "Um, that's what she said, Jamesie." Sirius said and we all laughed. "Um James how about- Bambi?" She said and Sirius laughed. "How about Prongs?" Remus asked.

"Yes, I like it, so I'm prongs and Diana is-" I said then Diana interrupted me, "You are still Bambi in my cold, Slytherin heart Jamesie" and the gears in my head were spinning let's see a Wolf. Ok then lone Wolf? Well no cause she has me- I mean us but that makes me think of the Lone Ranger- ah ha! Ranger. That's her nickname.

"Ranger, that's her nickname." And she smiled then said, "ooooooooh yea I like it." Then she nodded her head. "Why? It doesn't make sense." Peter had said. "James mind went like this is ready; lone Wolf, Lone Ranger, Ranger. But I like it too." Remus answered looking done with Peter, "Yes what he said, and now you Peter." I said and Sirius laughed.

"Wormtail." He said giggling. "That's amazing." Diana said leaning on him while she laughed. "It doesn't sound as cool though." Peter said frowning, "And that's how I feel about, Jamesie so wormtail stays." I said and laughed with Remus and then Peter eventually smirked.

"Ah now me, c'mon, hit with your best shot, it's always best for last." Sirius said aggressively patting his thighs. "Damn I've got nothing." Diana said patting his shoulder then walking away from him towards me. Sirius then bickered with Remus and Diana came next to me.

"Bambi." She said leaning into me smirking. "C'mon I gave you a cool nickname." I said nudging her. "Oh fine, Prongs." And then she miles and booped my nose. "Ranger." And then i pulled a strand of her hair.

I didn't realize how close we were until Sirius yelled, "C'mon, padfoot is the best you can come up with Peter?" And Remus laughed. "I like it- it suits you." Remus said calmly to which all hell began to break loose.

"Diana- Mcgonagall is checking the dorms tonight for inspection, you need to get out now." Marlene said knocking on the door. "But you can't leave through the common room, she's put a charm." Lily added on.

"I- Merlin, hide my clothes and keep my wand safe." She said and then seconds later we saw a dark brown wolf skipping along our room and mcgonagall came in. She hid under my bed. "Why the inspection, Minnie?" Sirius asked.

"You leave this dorm for you summer break in 2 days. I'm not letting you leave it with mold growing." She said and began checking under beds. "Shit." I muttered. "Is everything alright, Mr. Potter." She stood asking me. "Just peachy." I responded.

When she was about to check undermine, Mcgonagall paused, "Mr.Potter, you are far to young to have an addiction to firewhiskey. I'd expect that out of Mr. black-" Sirius interrupted, "Hey!" And Mcgonagall continued, "-but not you, Mr. Potter." And then she walked towards the door after checking Peter's bed and mine.

"Is Slytherin getting their dorms inspected?" Remus asked. "I'd assume Professor Slughorn is checking the boys dorms right now and Professor Riddle is checking girls, now good night boys."
As we were in shock of her words, Diana appeared her normal self in one of my shirts since Remus folded her clothes and left them in his bed.

"Please tell me that there is a way for me to get to my dorm from here." She said buttoning up the shirt. "You see that window?" Sirius asked. "A few floors bellow is your dorm since the dungeons are under Gryffindor tower." Remus answered. And without word she jumped. We all rushed to the window and watched her break into another window and enter the dungeons.