•sick & sex•

-
d.potter's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

Fuck.

I've never this amount of free time before, especially to blow off. I've been in a bed for an hour staring at the ceiling and then my hands started roaming.

I let my hand slide down from where it laid between my legs. I pressed my finger against my heat and tilted my head back. I wish James would get here sooner. I unbuttoned a few of the rows on my shirt before moving my underwear completely out of the way and rubbing circles on my clit.

I heard my breathing becomes heavier as I gave myself pleasure. I squeezed my eyes shut so focused that I didn't hear the door click. I heard footsteps but surely it was all in my head.

I opened my eyes and saw James standing at the foot of the bed with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed. A mischievous smirk played on his lips as he stared down at me.

"Don't stop on my account, love."

He stepped closer to me and unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. When he finished he ran a finger down my body to my hand, "Tsk tsk tsk look like someone was impatient." James eyes never left my body, "Imagining its me?" He asked finally making eye contact, coming closer to me.

A mad blush crossed my face and as I attempted to move my hand away he gently moved his fingers to my wrist, guiding my hand back down, "Show me what you do when you think of me." James whispered in my ear. I moved my hand back down and started rubbing circles on my clit as he leaned over me looking me in the eyes.

"Just like that, love." His echoed huskily over me as he moved his hand to hold himself up over me, the other unbuttoning his top. "Mhmmm." The noise rang out of me and he smiled as he dropped his shirt to the floor.

I shut my eyes and immediately felt his hand around my neck, "You look at me when you cum." And his grip grew tighter before letting go to undo his belt. Taking of his pants and boxers before putting on a condom.

When he crawled back on top of me he took both of my hands over my head, sucking on one of the fingers, "Mhmm, that's enough of that. I get to have fun now." He spoke and I giggled as he smiled down at me before kissing down my neck.

My hands went to his hair as he nipped and sucked from my neck to my collarbone leaving many dark marks before he pulled away and positioned himself, "Do you want this? Or do you still prefer your hand?" He asked and smirked down.

"You. Oh Merlin, I want you right now." I said and that was all he needed before he entered me. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I muttered as I was filled inch by inch and I squeezed my eyes shut as how his size felt.

He gasps and grunts filled the air around us. "Mhm you feel so good, love." He breathed out as he moved slowly in and out as my legs wrapped themselves around his hips. "Was this was you imagined in you head?" James asked. "Tell me what you want." He commanded.

"I wanted you. Here faster." I said breathlessly between moans, "I left you needy?" He asked. "We'll then I guess I'm going to have to make sure I satisfied every single one of your needs." He said and an evil smirk crossed his face.

He sped up his thrusts and I attempted to grip the sheets but he held my hands against the head board, "James oh Merlin." I let out and he leaned down and roughly kissed me. Moans left his mouth as I could tell he was close as well but then we heard footsteps. He paused and both of us sobered from the lust.

"Darling, who has the key to our rooms?" I asked.

"Padfoot."

"Does he have any reason to come right now?"

"No but both of us really should." James spoke still in deep in me.

"James what did you tell them?"

"I said you were sick and that I had a date tonight with a hot blonde like we planned."

I let out a sigh, "So our best friends, who believe that you broke my heart this summer. Are at our door, with a key to comfort me cause they believe that I am terribly ill and the boy I love has a date with a fit blonde?" I asked James and he moved slightly causing us both to feel a very pleasurable friction.

"I see where I've made a mistake."

"Ranger!" Sirius called out.

"I can't sneak out now!" James whispered as he slipped out of me. "Get under the bed!" I spoke with the same hushed stern tone. James moved under the bed pulling his clothes before I threw all of my covers on top of me.

I wiped the sweat off my head and pretended to be asleep as they entered my room. "Pads you shouldn't abuse the fact you have key and look she's sleeping." Remus spoke. "She's sleeping that's good but-" Sirius stopped and sniffed the room. "It smells like sex in here." Sirius said dramatically.

"Oh come on. Diana is perfectly fine and asleep and James." Remus was interrupted. "IS UNACCOUNTED FOR!" Sirius shouted and I began to supposedly wake up. "What is going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Darling we are sorry for waking up we just wanted to see how you were doing." Remus said and Sirius screeched, "JAMES IS GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT." And I rolled my eyes, "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "I thought you should hear it so we can sabotage it." Sirius said.

"Why would we do that?" Remus asked.

"You are no fucking fun but Ranger I thought you still liked him." Sirius said. "James can be happy with whom ever he wants, cause I'm seeing someone else." I said and I really shouldn't of. Why did I fucking say that. "Oh you are?" Remus asked.

"I told you the room smelt like sex!" Sirius said.