•friends & fucks•

-
d.diggory's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

Gryffindor party.

I'm going to a gryffindor party tonight for what reason? Do I have work? No because James told ted to give me a night off. Do I have studying or homework? No because remus did it for me to pay me back for making him wolfsbane potion. I have no goddamn excuses now. Shit! c'mon Diggory, get your fucking head in the game its not like Lily and James would chew each other's faces off in front of you- actually no. They 1000000% would.

Sirius has been no help since he finally started dating Marlene. Which I'm happy about but now he can't third wheel for me. Well here goes nothing. I wore an oversized white button up shirt and a smaller version of my uniform skirt, then made my way to the gryffindor common room.

•3 months ago•

"Fuck, Sirius why do I want to cry my eyes out?" I said giving me a big hug as I went off stage and he just held me. "Because that's how the heart reacts when you listen to your brain, love." Sirius said rubbing circles on my back.

When I pulled away he guided me to the empty kitchen  and told me, "What you are feeling right now is what you feel when the person you love, loves someone else that isn't you. I believe the term is called unrequited." Sirius said and put his thumb under my chin, lifting my head up to face him.

"It's bullshit." I said quickly and he let out a chuckle before scoffing to say, "It really is but Diana I know you. I know how your gonna step aside and push every feeling you have in there..." He said pointing and tapping his finger over my heart.

"...So that he will be happy. Because you love him." And I looked up at him, my mouth wide open in shock. "I don't love him, that's absurd." I said as a defense. Sirius stepped back and crossed his arms.

"What's his eye color?" Sirius asked. "Hazel-y green but when he wears contacts for quidditch they look more like a solid hazel color then a true green." I spoke quick to his response. He stood smug, smirking wildly.

"Yes, and you don't love him." He spoke laughing, running a hand through his hair. "I- I can't, Sirius." I said and tears finally escaped my waterline. "Fuck, my mascara my shift isn't over." I said wiping them away.

"What do you mean you can't?" Sirius said while taking a seat and then pulling me to sit on his lap. "I owe him 3 favors total, pads. He pulled one previously and then he asked me to help him get Lily. I did it. I fucking did it. I knew that he was completely enamored with her and look what stupid feelings did to me." I said crying on his shoulder.

"Feelings aren't stupid- you just need to either let them go away or grow stronger. How about this, on Christmas you tell me how you feel and we'll make a plan?" Sirius asked and wrapped his arms around me.

That would give me about 3 months. "Who are you and what have you done with Sirius Orion Black?" I asked him and he kissed my fore head. "He's still here he's just wants to make sure his Ranger's ok." He said and we both laughed.

•present•

As I entered the gryffindor common room I was met with the smell of smoke, firewhiskey and desperation. Although hat could be the smell of sweat as everyone was dancing. I made my way to the couch waiting to see someone I knew so beside me sat Marlene.

She waited eagerly for Sirius, "Where's Lily?" I asked her screaming but it felt as if a whisper since the music was so loud, "In bloody front of you, dipshit." She said laughing and I looked ahead of me.