An Abundance Of Realities

Shawn's pov:

Have you ever wondered if there really was a difference between dreams and reality?

Have you ever thought for a moment that maybe everything we know and do is inevitable? Our every act dreamt up by the mind of a child, our whole world non existent, even though to us it is all we know?

There are no such thing as dreams only an abundance of realities.
****

I lay on my back, my head rested against my pillow and my mind spinning. There were three weeks till spring break. It seemed to be coming too fast and I couldn't retain my obviously frightened demeanor so I'd raced here ten minutes before my last class let out.

I'd have to go home.

I couldn't go home.

How could I go home when he's there? How could I possibly enter that house again without being filled with suicidal thoughts and flashbacks? How could I return and to her? What would she think? Would she hate me? I certainly would. I left her.

How could I could I return to the one place she'd never leave?

****
Sorry it's short I'll try and update tomorrow.

ASDFGHJKL OMG GUYS SHAWNS LOTP VIDEO WAS SO GOOD IM CRYING AND WHEN THE GUYS SHOWED UP I SCREAMED! AHH IT WAS SOO GOOD I JUST CANT.

Ima chill wit da caps.

Okay thanks for reading, loves. Stay majestic💕💃💅🐪🚀💩🍍🐫🙋🆗🆒