Chapter 1 - Honeydukes

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you enjoy! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Updates every Saturday!
———————————————————

Draco Malfoy woke alone in his grand, canopied bed. A year after the conclusion of the war, his mother and father had managed to pay off the rest of their Azkaban sentences with money instead of time and the Malfoy family had recently been reunited.

Draco's parents' return to the manor didn't make the estate any less lonely for its heir though.

With a melancholy frown marring his handsome face, Draco rolled over in bed and sighed, feeling the skin on his bare chest tingle in irritation at the early morning chill.

Alone.

Draco was alone.

He narrowed his eyes as he thought angrily about his situation.

It had been only months prior when he had held his worst enemy in his arms, in his bed, for that wonderful night.

Harriet Potter.

Draco had noticed the green dress she wore first, then her amazing scent, soft and sweet, at the delayed graduation party held at Hogwarts.

Glares and sneers somehow boiled into passion that night and led to Draco pressing the Potter girl firmly against a stone wall.

Draco still remembered the fire that burned in her green eyes as she moved forward and crushed her lips against his.

Such a bold omega.......

Had that been passion or spite?

As he laid in bed and thought about Harriet, Draco groaned, snaking a hand down to wrap around his arousal. He closed his eyes and remembered the way she melted under his attentions, arching herself into his touch as if she was aching for him.

On that night, they were no longer enemies, they were alpha and omega.

Draco closed his eyes as he began to move his hand, recalling with perfect memory the exact pitch of the sharp cries he had drawn from Potter's throat, after he brought her back to his room and claimed her for his own.

His.

Draco grit his teeth as he found his release, holding onto that memory......

When Draco came down from his fleeting peak of pleasure, he looked over at the empty spot in the bed beside him and scowled.

Draco Malfoy was a cheated alpha.

He knew that Harriet had felt it too, that connection between them when he took her as his mate.

Surely she had?

Perhaps not.

Draco slowly drug himself out of the covers and walked into his marble bathroom to clean up.

His mind didn't stray off of Harriet as he showered, combed his blonde hair, and brushed his white teeth.

Draco shouldn't have woken alone, he should have woken beside Harriet, his mate, his omega.

Draco looked at his reflection in the mirror as he dressed for the day, pulling on his white shirt and black trousers.

This was all wrong.

Harriet's hands should have been fastening the buttons to his shirt while he purred to her, nipping at her lips.

He should have been pulling her close and begging his omega for one last cuddle before they started their day.