Chapter 27 - The Malfoy Honeymoon

Thank you for reading! Please let me know if you enjoy! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Harriet opened her emerald eyes when the sunlight fell across her face as it drifted over the soft bed where she and Draco lay.

The sheets were white, the walls were bright, and the glimmering new day reflected off of the rippling ocean just outside of their massive window.

Harriet rolled onto her back and murmured under her breath to crack the window open slightly with a spell.

She smiled to herself and took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh breeze from the sea that billowed into her and Draco's room.

Harriet glanced over beside the bed and saw Scorpius still sleeping in his little crib, peacefully dreaming.

Harriet turned the other way and found Draco also resting in a deep slumber, exhausted from the previous night.

And the night before.......

Harriet had imagined that by taking their honeymoon on an island near Greece that she and Draco would have ample amounts of romantic moments between them, but she hadn't anticipated that the peace that came with their wedding, the gentle, loving reassurance of her alpha, and the calmness of the sea would induce her next heat.

Harriet had been wrong.

The day after their arrival she had started to feel nauseous, flushed, and dizzy.

Draco had sent for a healer, but by the time the wizarding island's medical team arrived, Harriet was already frantically scrambling to make a nest on the bed in their lavish room while she whimpered for Draco, desperate for him to join her there.

The sweat had silently dripped down his back while the healers examined Harriet.

Draco Malfoy was a man of fine breeding.

He knew that it would be considered unmannerly if he were to pounce on his new bride in front of others.

As soon as the healers had left, Draco pulled Harriet into his arms.

The only time she had left his grasp since then was when she was forced to visit the restroom or needed to care for Scorpius.

The island served only the most wealthy patrons and as part of the luxurious services the remote resort offered, there were plenty of nannies available for childcare.

To Draco's dismay, Harriet had refused their help.

Mrs. Malfoy wasn't interested in pawning off her baby boy under normal circumstances, but while she was in heat?

While she had an innate desire to please, nurture, seek comfort, and bear children?

Absolutely not.

Scorpius never left his mother's sight and that did present a bit of difficulty for Draco.

The amorous alpha waited until his little son was sleeping to claim Harriet and relieve the ache that fiercely burned inside them both.

It was a very lovely week for the newlyweds, together there on the sunny island, with each other, and their little one.

Harriet and Draco had never gotten to experience a heat or a rut together and certainly not both at the same time.

The pleasantly torturous hours had been deliciously sublime for the young lovers.

When Draco finally woke some time later that morning, he blinked and opened his grey eyes to see his bride sitting up in bed beside him.

Outside the window, the soothing roll of the tide splashed against the sand.

Harriet stared out at the ocean, while Scorpius clung tightly to her, holding onto her breast while he enjoyed his morning meal.

"Good morning, Mrs. Malfoy~." Draco purred, smiling slightly when Harriet's attention snapped over to him and she blinked in surprise.

Calling Harriet by her married name hadn't gotten old to Draco yet.

"Good morning, Mr. Malfoy." Harriet replied with a soft smile.

Scorpius let go of Harriet and squirmed in her arms with a whimper as she bounced him gently.

He frowned while his mother kissed his little head and whispered, "Say, 'good morning, Daddy....'"

"Good morning, Scorp." Draco grinned as he reached out and carefully grabbed one of Scorpius's tiny, socked feet in his pale, elegant fingers.

When Scorpius started to fuss, Harriet moved to stand from the bed, but Draco quickly sat up and stopped her.

Harriet blinked as Draco reached out.

A smile crossed over her lips when he gently took their baby from her arms, rose to his feet, and slowly walked around the room with Scorpius while he cradled him gently.

Harriet's green eyes were full of pride as she watched her two blonde boys.

Draco kissed Scorpius's chubby little cheek as his fussy cries gradually stopped and he slowly slipped back into sleep.

Keeping his steps quiet and careful, Draco made his way over to his son's crib and very, very gently laid the baby down inside.

When Draco straightened up, he felt Harriet staring at him.

Draco lifted his gaze to meet hers.

The happy, soft smile that he found on her pink lip sent an unexpected pang of arousal coursing through his body as he felt himself start to grow agitated with need.

Draco had slept a solid, uninterrupted four hours, which was the longest he and Harriet had gone without each other since the first night of their stay at the beautiful island.

Harriet's heart thudded in her chest as her hormones once again consumed her and she shifted uncomfortably in her nest, impatient for Draco to come over to her and give her what she craved.

With a gentle purr, Draco left Scorpius's cribside, bounded over to Harriet's nest as stealthily as a panther, and promptly crawled in next to her.

Outside, the waves continued their tranquil, never-ending roll as Harriet's nails raked her alpha's back, letting him stifle her cries with a hand over her mouth so their baby could continue his nap.

Draco hovered over Harriet once they had finished, sweat gleaming on his skin as he dipped his head down and nipped at her breasts, laying his face against her chest to enjoy the strong beating of her heart.

"You're going to give me another baby to carry, Malfoy." Harriet laughed as she gasped for breath, letting her hands roam through Draco's short, blonde hair.

Draco's voice was a low purr as he kissed her breasts and answered, "I can only hope, Potter~."