Chapter 7 - Tangled Up

A soft groan of disappointment left Harriet's lips as Draco slowly released her tender breasts from his warm hands, but holding them just wasn't enough for the smitten alpha. Harriet sighed as she felt Draco pull the thin straps of her nightdress down to openly expose her magnificently swollen glands to his view.

Harriet's eyes widened as Draco moved from behind her and swiftly knelt in front of her as she sat on the bed, gazing at her with awed admiration.

Draco stared at his darling omega with such a hungry scowl that Harriet blushed.

"I.....I....I've changed, Draco. My body's different now....." Harriet said quickly, self-conscious under his steely, grey gaze as she laid a hand on the swell of her belly.

"That's more than apparent, Potter." Draco hissed. He was so preoccupied drinking in the sight of her body that his eyes never traveled up to her face. Draco was enraptured by how beautiful Harriet looked. Her fair face was framed by her long tresses, all the color of dark, burning embers. Her green eyes glowed at him, along with her cheeks, radiant with the promise of the new life she carried.

The new life she carried for him.

That was his baby, there, inside his mate's marvelous belly, round and full and vulnerable, dependent on him to protect. From her ample breasts to her supple thighs, Draco didn't know where to begin on his omega.

Faced with too many delicious options, Draco decided to sample Harriet in earnest~.

Draco glanced up at Harriet and held her gaze as he gently took one of her plump nipples directly into his mouth. Harriet gasped sharply as he stroked his tongue over every crevice on the tender little bud before he began to rhythmically suck. He felt the omega rustle against him as a needy whimper escaped her lips. When Draco realized that Harriet had spread her legs to invite him closer, he felt his arousal pulse in his trousers as he curled around her belly, greedily pushing her other heavy, soft breast towards himself.

Draco was surprised when Harriet knotted her fingers in his hair and locked him in place as something sweet and thin filled his mouth.

He closed his eyes as he swallowed the treat his mate gave him without question and suckled her until she was empty.

Draco's neglected manhood strained against his trousers, but he had no interest in watching his omega serve him.....,,he wasn't finished with her yet.

Once Draco pulled away from Harriet's nipples, he covered her head to toe in a barrage of possessive, nipping kisses as he pried her nightdress and panties off despite her previous shyness.

A thousand tempting fantasies ran through Draco's mind of all the ways he could dishevel his lover, but they would have to wait.

Draco and Harriet were both too needy.

Harriet lay back against the pillows as Draco lavished her with the loving attention of an alpha, gently biting his way across her creamy, inner thighs. When Draco looked up, he memorized every change that had occurred to his mate's body.

Harriet couldn't hide from him any longer.

Even though he had only seen her naked once before, he remembered every inch of her, every line, every freckle......

"Draco, please......" Harriet begged in a desperate sigh.

"That's right, Potter, I'm quite pleased~. You're even more beautiful than I recall." Draco smirked as he kissed across her left hip.

Harriet grabbed hold of him and pulled him closer to her in a frustrated growl, which caused him to laugh in amusement.

Finished with his teasing, on edge with the urgency of his own need, Draco moved up and bent his head to kiss Harriet's lips once more as he purred, "Tell me how you want me, love~. I'm not the one with child."