Chapter 24 - The Secret Malfoy Wedding

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!

Vows from Outlander/Scottish Tradition.
—————————————————————

After Harriet stepped into her dress and slipped her arms through the gown's short, lace sleeves, she put her hands behind her back to fasten the buttons.

She blinked when she felt something gently push her fingers away.

"You look lovely~." Draco's soft whisper cooed in her ear while his nimble hands fastened the buttons from the nape of her neck all the way down to the small of her back.

Harriet's dress was dark and short, with a flattering fit, and a plunging opening between the high, lace collar, and the sweetheart neckline.

When Harriet looked down and noticed that the very top of her cleavage would be exposed to Draco's view if he stood nearby, she understood why he had chosen that particular dress for her to wear on their special, private night.

"You're always giving me dresses, Malfoy." Harriet whispered.

"Perhaps that's because I enjoy seeing you in them, Potter~." Draco smirked.

"Do I have enough time to at least brush my hair or rogue my cheeks before we leave?" Harriet asked.

She feigned being inconvenienced by the hastiness of their departure, but as she stood there with Draco, preparing to go on their romantic adventure together, she wouldn't have preferred it any other way.

"You look gorgeous exactly as you are now. Besides, silly primping will make little difference later tonight....." Draco replied as he finished with her dress, "There......all done, let's be off."

Draco stepped back and Harriet slipped into a pair of black shoes before she quickly scurried over to hold Draco's hand.

With a swish of his wand, he apparated them both to wherever they were headed........

—————————————————————-

The soft grass was the first thing that Harriet noticed as she and Draco arrived in a thicket of trees with a loud pop.

Harriet peered out and noticed a man waiting on the edge of a nearby clearing, but it was the incredible beauty of the landscape which surrounded them that really captured her attention.

It was almost unbelievable how green the grass was, even under the dark cover of night.

The shining stars in the sky illuminated the waterfall behind the man as he stood in front of its rushing current.

Harriet looked from one side to the other in awe of the tranquil beauty of the area's rolling hills and swooping patches of deep, rich green.

"Where are we?" Harriet asked Draco curiously as she looked over at him.

Harriet's fiancé was busy dusting himself off in an attempt to straighten out his black suit that had wrinkled during their impromptu trip.

"Someplace the muggles recommended." Draco replied with a scowl as he looked down at himself.

Once his suit jacket was in place, he reached out his hand to Harriet and asked, "Well, Potter? Are you ready to marry me?"

"Yes, Malfoy." Harriet replied with a grin, "I am."

Draco offered his arm to Harriet and she gladly accepted.

As he led his mate at his side, Draco stepped out of the thicket with Harriet and approached the man standing in front of the waterfall.