80 - Greatest Thief

Reading the comments on the last chapter makes me so proud of you all. I was so sure you’d be jumping on Orion’s dick, saying it doesn’t matter but you proved me wrong. Ya’ll great

“Sorry, I must’ve misheard you. I could’ve sworn you said while they were having sex,” even after I repeated Hans, I felt my nostrils flared and jealousy reared its ugly head. “We are still talking about Phoebe and Orion, aren’t we?”

“Yes,” Hans nodded his head and watched my hand curl up in anger. “Are you alright, Mother? Should I go kill Orion?”

“No,” I swiped a hand over my mouth and chin and clicked my tongue in irritation. “I’ll kill him myself but not yet.”

As Hans babbled on about his wife and how his kid kept him up at night, I simmered in my anger. I wanted to march in the other room and punch the bastard in the throat. While I was trying to survive in some shit-stain of a realm, he was getting his dick sucked. As I was fighting with death daily through starvation, heatstroke and evil creatures, the shameless swine was dropping to his knees, getting penetrated like the little bitch he was.

Fuck, I thought about how as soon as I was back, I stripped and had sex with him – twice. Once in the shower and then again in the middle of the night. I even let him eat me out with the same mouth that has been on God knows how many other genitals.

Clearly, he intended for little rendezvous to be kept secret, mouths zipped, scroll thrown out to the bottom of the ocean. He was lucky Darius was here or I’d give him the biggest shit-storm of his life.

That doesn’t mean I’ll let bygones be bygones, no, I was going to wait for the right time.

+ + +

Ajax and Orion had returned from their spying: they’d been keeping tabs on Fi, tracking every movement she made from a distance and collecting information on her for the moment we’d make our plan and take her out of the game.

Darius stood, stretched and looked over at Ellie lying down, watching TV. “It’s time to go, don’t you think, Ellie?”

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“To a hotel. Are you going to join us for the night?”

“No,” I shifted. “I’m going to stay here.”

I expected Darius to argue and drag me out by my hair but he surprised me and nodded. “Alright. Come on, Ellie, let’s go.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Ellie,” I said, and she shoved past me, muttering. “Whatever.”

“Don’t you want to take your crutches? Won’t the staff at the hotel be surprised if you come strolling up to the desk without them?”

“Dad, let’s go.” Ellie said irritably.

“We go to a different hotel each night. It’s safer that way.”

“Huh,” I said, wondering how many hotels there possibly are in this town. “Okay, I’ll walk you out.”

“No need,” Ellie shot. “We’re capable on our own. I’m not disabled anymore, remember?”

It sounded like she was accusing me of something but I didn’t know what and after shooting me another distasteful glance, she walked out. “Take care of yourself, kid,” Darius said, squeezing my shoulder and then following Ellie.

“Yeah,” I replied and then exhaled through my nose, sitting down on the armchair of the sofa. I didn’t know what I always did wrong. There was always someone pissed off at me. Frustrated, I slapped Orion’s arm. “Let’s go to bed. It’s late.”