50 : Comfortable Being Naked

It was past eleven o' clock, the night sky had darkened to a point where trees stood tall and menacing and the street lamps feebly failed to light the pavements. The TV was on, Orion and I were watching an episode of Sons of Anarchy and we were engrossed in it. "I need Gemma to die," Orion said, "man, I hate her."

"I need Jax to be the one to kill her. Orion, you're hogging," I said, trying to keep warm and pulling the red blanket towards me.

"I like seeing your naked body," Orion said, smiling widely before yanking the blanket back to him and tucking in the sides under his legs.

"I can see that, pervert," I said, pointing to the growth in his lap.

"Hey, I'm just appreciating the female body," his eyes were unable to move back to the TV screen and instead lingered on what seemed like every inch of my body, leaving a scorching, lusting path.

"Alright. I need to get dressed," I said, standing up and then shivering. "I am s-so cold."

"Sit on my lap; I'll warm you up with an exercise."

"Refer to sex as exercise again and you'll put me of it for the rest of my life." I made a weirded out face, starting to head into the kitchen. "And you gotta work on your lines, you don't want to sound desperate."

He caught me near the fridge, pressing me up against it and then nuzzling my ear. "I want to know; how do you feel?"

"Well," I said, looking up at him and then shrugging. "I feel okay, I mean, my body is kind of ...buzzing? But I don't know if that's the right word for it. And I gotta pee. Like I've been drinking for the human race."

"It doesn't hurt?" Orion let his hand stray on my hip, his thumb softly making patterns.

"I just feel tired," I pressed a hand to his chest. "I'm going to get out of here before you accidentally push your prick into me; it seems like it has a mind of its mine."

He allowed me to pass, his eyes dark and aflame with desire, he bit down into his bottom lip. "I feel breathless watching your butt walk away from me."

"Jesus," I couldn't help but laugh. "I need to pee. I need my clothes so if it wouldn't be much of a problem, I'd appreciate it if you'd bring it to me."

I sighed with relief as I sat down onto the toilet. Orion knocked on the bathroom door, trying for the handle. He sounded annoyed when he realised it was locked. "Open the door, Doll."

"No way, Orion. We're not going into freaky things. I don't want to see you pee and you're definitely not going to see me pee."

"I've just explored every part of your body, my tongue has literally been everywhere and now you're going to act shy?" There was a thud and I realised he had rested his head against the door.

My god, was his tongue descended from the heavens. I felt heated thinking about it and I quickly stood up, flushing. "It's not about acting shy, I just don't want you to watch me."

As he was replying, I quickly opened the door, noticing my clothes in his hand and grabbed them, locking the door again.

Orion swore loudly.

"You should put some clothes on too," I said to him.

"Can we at least shower together?"

"A you scrub my back, I scrub yours thing?"

"More like you scrub my ass and I scrub yours but yes, that sorta thing."

I snorted, "Thanks for the offer, Orion," I turned on the shower. "But I've gotta pass."