17 : Minions, Ice Cream and Phone Calls

"I won't drop you," Deacon sighed for the fifth time. "But if you don't shut the hell up, I'll accidentally on purpose drop you."

I tightened my hold on his neck, almost choking him as I squealed into his neck. "If you drop me, Deacon, I swear to god, I'll come back as a ghost and give you the most painful wedgie ever."

He continued climbing up, his muscles in his arms tightening with every grasps upwards. It was a good thing my house had walls that were crumbly, rough bricks rather than the typical smooth, brick walls. "I thought you wanted us to be quiet. Don't you think your mum and sister will hear us breaking in?"

"We're not breaking in," I said, lowering my voice to a whisper. Gritting my teeth as I looked up, and holding back a terrified squeak, I pointed. "Hurry up, that one is my room."

"You should think about losing some weight," Deacon commented as he gripped my window sill. Luckily, the window was open and he pushed it wide open. "Get in."

"I'm gonna fall!" I ignored his jibe, fearful at the small yet relatively large gap between the window and where I was on Deacon's back.

Deacon uttered his sixth sigh. "Would you like us to stay here all night? I mean, I wouldn't mind. But I'm one of those sleepers that kick and turn every ten seconds."

Trembling, I reached forward. "If I die, tell Ellie my stash of chocolates is behind my wardrobe and tell Mum that I love her."

"Yeah, yeah. Tell Ellie you're a porn star and tell your Mum you're preggers and you ran away. Gotcha, now hurry the hell up." Straining and climbing in with a thump, there was some satisfaction in my embarrassing toll into my room and that was accidentally kicking Deacon in the face.

He swore loudly, easily coming in after me before he tackled me to the ground, ripping off my heels and throwing them out of the window.

"What the hell!" I gaped, shoving at his chest to poke my head out of the window and to see my heels sprawled on the grass outside.

He leaned back against the wall, rubbing at his cheek which had a dark red spot. "That hurt like a bitch. You're lucky I'm not throwing you out of the window - even though I am so damn tempted to do so."

"You're such a dick!"

"Yeah, just carry on screaming, it's not like you've just snuck into your own house." Deacon retorted sarcastically, getting up and throwing himself down on my bed.

I winced at the creaking sound. "One day you're going to break my bed."

"When that day comes I'll buy you a bed big enough for the two of us." He placed his arms behind his head, smiling cheekily.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes, turning away and smoothing down my dress.

"Oh, and by the way, Doll, you look smokin' hot. I just want to rip that dress off and -"

"Okay!" I shouted over him, spinning around to give him a glare. "You're horny, I get it. Can we please keep this strictly business?"

"Sure," he laughed. "How much do you charge?"

"If I had my heels on, I would love to give you a second kiss on the other cheek." I gritted my teeth, going over to my wardrobe and picking out a t-shirt and shorts. "Wait here," I got out my room, closing the door and going over to the bathroom.

Once I finished changing my clothes, I quietly went downstairs only to see Mum and Ellie softly sleeping on the sofa together. I smiled warmly before grabbing the blanket that's always on the edge of the armchair and draping it over them.