38 : Serpent Sister

"Bite me."

I slapped Orion, his head snapped to the side. He turned back, chuckling humourlessly. "When I get out I am going to tear you a new hole," he hissed, his eyes flashing.

"Let's keep those fantasises to the side for a moment," I pulled his head back by his hair and we were so close, his body on the chair, mine arched over him. "Tell me what you know about Ajax."

"How funny would it be when you'll have to place flowers on his casket," Orion's lips turned into a dark wicked smile and his tongue wiped away the small blood at his lips. "For a girl, you hit good."

"I learned from the best," I snarled, throwing back his head and stepping away from him. I was furious. Orion had managed to get me riled up in minutes, his jibes were personal and mean.

"Ajax had you running about like his puppet. Why was he training you, for what? The poor bastard was delusional. You're not going to be fighting anything or anyone."

"M-maybe we should stop now," Howard said nervously, wringing his hands together, concern for Orion stretched across his face.

"Shut it, Howard."

"You do know all I have to do is ask and Howard will untie me, right?"

I turned back to Orion, shooting him a look of anger. "You're really getting on my last nerves," I picked up the tea towel, tying it securely around his mouth. I needed time to think without Orion constantly opening his infuriating mouth.

"Not too tight," Howard stressed, coming forward.

I forced a smile. "I told you, Orion likes this stuff. He likes to be treated like a bitch," I bent down, locking gazes with Orion. "Isn't that right, dog?"

Orion's eyes were hooded, almost unreadable if it wasn't for the spark of anger in them. I watched as his jaw locked and he failed to speak clear words and I smiled. "Howard, come and punch Orion for me."

"What?" Howard looked horrified.

"Punch him," I straightened up, turning to look at the stricken neighbour. "It's okay, it'll only pleasure him...honestly."

"I - I can't," Howard whimpered.

"Then leave the house."

"But -"

"Howard," I threatened. "I have a gun. Would you like me to give you a firsthand demonstration of how it feels to have a bullet in you?"

"I'm sorry!" Howard apologised to Orion as he scrambled to run out of the room.

"I'm telling you he likes it; he's a submissive bitch at heart!" I yelled after Howard.

Orion's laughter was muffled. It was chilling to say the least.

I didn't look at him. Instead I went to go lock the front door so we wouldn't have any unwanted guests. As I pulled the lock, I let my head rest against the door, inhaling deeply. I had to stop letting Orion get to me, stop getting me so easily riled up. I needed to control my temper.

I turned, walking back into the room. "Son of a ...!"

He was gone, the ropes were on the floor and the chair was knocked over.

I felt him behind me, my spine stiffened and soft heat gently grazed my back. He cleared his throat. I twirled, reaching for my gun and he batted my hand away. He shoved me and I went tumbling with him after me, we landed on the floor with a loud thump!. He straddled me, his firm thighs resting against either side of my hips. I curled my hand into a fist and he caught it, slamming it down and harsh pain erupted in my wrist. "You bastard."