𝟑𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝟒 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"𝐏sst Kafeyah" Kamiri shook a knocked out Kafeyah

At first she didn't respond, so he kept shaking her till she opened one of her eyes.

" K what do you want?" she sleepily whispered trying not to wake Zymeir up.

" Let's sneak out" he childishly smiled.

" Sneak out for what? This ya' house" she looked at him like he was dumb.

" Girl get ya' ass up" he chuckled.

She sucked her teeth and rubbed her eyes " K it's 3 in the morning. What could you possibly do at 3am" she groaned.

" Hm..baby be quiet" Zymeir mumbled in his sleep before turning the other way.

" I'm sorry" she quickly apologized before kissing his forehead. " Cmon K" she sighed before getting up.

Kamiri did a lil dance before leaving the room to give her some time so change. Kafeyah threw on Zymeir's black basketball shorts and his hoodie as she kept her bonnet on her head.

She unplugged her phone from the charger before quickly looking back at Zymeir and leaving the room.

She quietly went down the stairs waiting for Kamiri to come. It brung her memories from when they used to sneak out to watch the stars in the park nearby.

" You ready K?" Kamiri whispered as he slowly opened the door.

Kafeyah nodded and followed after him before slowly closing the front door. " Where we going Kamiri?" she asked as she caught on to his speed.

Who can you trust in this cold, cold world? Better get a blanket
It's worse than the wild, wild west, this shit get dangerous

" To get ice cream" he answered like it was nothing.

" K where do you wanna get ice scream at 3am?" she asked slightly annoyed that she had to get up to entertain his shenanigans.

" To Walmart duh and before you say weon' have nothin' to eat with. I already got that covered" he reassured.

Kafeyah sucked her teeth but kept walking. " How long til we get to the Walmart?" she asked noticing that they were turning on another street.

" Like 20 minutes or so" he shrugged.

Kafeyah stopped walking and looked at him with a blank face " Kamiri what the freak do you mean 20 minutes?! You have a car right? Why didn't we take it?" she asked now angry that she had to walk 20 minutes, when she could've just cuddled with her man.

" Cause i wanted ta' talk to you, now cmon before you make this shit longer than it already is" he shook his head before continuing his walk.

Kafeyah sucked her teeth but kept walking anyway, she didn't know this side of town well. And even if she did Zymeir would get on her ass if he somehow found out that she was outside alone in night time.