3. So you need a crew?

It was the middle of the night as snow fell down and a train sped along the tracks. Inside the train a gun fired before a man is kicked out and has to hold onto a bar on the side of the carriage  to avoid falling to the icy depths below.

Harley appears in the doorway of the train now. "Dasvidaniya suka!" Harley cries as she kicks the man causing him lose his grip.

"You speak Russian?" Another one of the guards on the train says to Harley now. 

"I can only say two things. Is this Gluten Free? And the other one." Harley replies before she finds herself dodging a blade. She takes out her bat now using it to knock the guy out before she turns to view the prize she was after. 

It was a nuclear warhead sat behind a a well protected door that needed several keys to open. Harley looks at the guard she had just knocked out to find he had a key on him. Harley places the key in door and turns it but a buzzing sounds out and Harley looks to the side to see another key is needed to be turned at the same time. It takes Harley a few minutes to find the second key and even more time to find a position that allowed her to turn the keys.   

 "Yes!" Harley says finally turning both keys in time However the buzzer sounds once again and Harley looks up to see there is a third key slot out of reach. "Oh, God! Are you shittin' me?" 

A door at the opposite end of the train carriage is cut open with a blow torch now as Joker appears in it's doorway.

"Joker!" Harley says surprised causing her to fall. "This is my score." She says picking herself up.

"Well, it was." Joker says clicking his fingers and several henchman enter the carriage now. They take the keys from Harley and the last key from the knocked out guard and open the door to the warhead with ease. One of the goons picks it up and hands it to Joker. "But it's mine now." 

"The only reason you're getting this and I'm not, is you got a bunch of goons that do whatever you say." Harley says to Joker. 

"That's not true! Goons, throw Harley out." Joker commands. 

"Whatever you say, boss." The goons say as they grab Harley and hurl her out of the train into a river below.

 Ivy was pouring herself a coffee when the door to her apartment flew open and she turns her head to see Harley.

"I need a fucking crew

"I need a fucking crew." Harley says sounding tired.

"No, you need a shower." Ivy comments.

Harley was now cleaned up after a shower as she walked into the apartment living room to see Y/n, Frank and Ivy. 

"So, I assume you didn't get this warhead you wanted?" Y/n comments.