29. The 83rd Annual Villy Awards

It was a calm day as Harley, Ivy, Y/n, Clayface and King Shark entered a fancy apartment filled with cats.

"Listen, I just can't thank you enough for letting us stay here, Selina." Ivy says holding up a phone on a video call.

 Please, it's no trouble at all. The guy I'm seeing has got this whole wing of a mansion that's pretty much mine now, so I'm barely home. I mean, I was gonna pay someone to feed my cats, but now I don't have to." Selina says on the other line. 

"Great." Ivy says as Harley starts to look around. "And you know, I know we're just guests, so I promise we will respect your stuff."  

"What do you think this is?" Harley asks Y/n quietly as she picks up a faberge egg and tries to juggle it only for it to slip in her hands." "Ahh!" She grunts and tries to catch it before it breaks on a nearby piano. "And I guess we'll never know."

Y/n just sighs. "I shall make some tea."

Clayface opens a door to one of the rooms and gasps. "Rembrandt's 'The Storm on the Sea of Galilee.' Degas's 'Program for the Artistic Soirée 1 and 2.' Dear Lord! I believe I've solved the Isabella Stewart Gardner heist." 

Y/n was making tea in the kitchen now as King Shark opened a large fridge. "It's entirely filled with premium sushi rolls." 

"That's for the cats only." Selina says to Ivy as the cats begin to surround King Shark now looking up at him with hungry eyes. "They love raw fish. Obviously, I have cameras all over the place. And do not open the room with the green door. Princess has been a naughty, naughty kitty and she's in time out."

Ivy just looks to the door to see Harley about to open it and she shakes her head causing Harley to sigh and go look for something else to do.

"All right, bye." Selina says now about to hang up.

"Wait, wait!" Ivy stops her. "Before you go, girl, come on, you gotta dish. Like, tell me about this guy. What's his butt like? Like, is it cool?" 

"He's... fine." Selina says. 

"Yeah. No, totally. I bet you could do so much better." Ivy says back.

"Mmm-hmm." Selina hums and hangs up now to reveal she is in the batcave with Batman between her legs. 

"Shall I continue?" He asks.

 Selina just sighs in exasperation. "It's not worth it." 

It was the next day and Ivy was working on her serum in a new lab she had set up.

"Honey, can you hand me one of those clean beakers?" Ivy asks Harley who was nearby.

Harley who was sat down scrolling on her phone gets up and picks up beaker with a small amount of serum in it. Harley tips out the serum onto the floor which burns through it with a  loud crash. 

"Ow, my penises!" King Shark cries and the two look through the hole to see him on the floor below. 

"Oh, you mean a clean, clean one." Harley says moving to a shelf of clean beakers.

At that moment Y/n enters the room. "Why is there suddenly a large hole in the floor?" He asks. 

"Uh...Science?" Harley says then shrugs as she hands the clean beaker to Ivy.

"Hmm." Y/n hums.

"Hey Sweetie, I am close to perfecting this serum." Ivy says to Y/n and turns to her serum. "All I need to do is reduce the combustion intake by adjusting the picric acid level and then adding a small amount of sodium bicarbonate to counteract it."