8. L.O.D.R.S.V.P

King shark was sat on some steps outside of the underwater city Atlantis's museum of art reading a pamphlet.  

An Atlantis guard swims towards him now. "Can I help you?" The guard asks Kin Shakr.

"Oh, Hi, there. Where did you come from? I'm just waiting for the museum to open. Just a normal shark doing normal shark things. Don't... Don't worry about me." King Shark says.

Suddenly behind him the doors to the museum fly open to reveal Harley in diving gear with a chest in her hands being chased by two other Atlantis guards. 

 "We got 'em! It's go time." Harley calls out.  King Shark follows behind Harley as the two begin to swim upwards.

"Halt! Thieves." The guards cry continuing to give chase. They stop however whenever a figure appears in front of them.

 "Aquaman?" One of the guards asks.

"Yes, noble guard. It is I, The Aquaman, protector of the deep blue and all its inhabitants. It is an honor. I will apprehend these air breathers. You give chase to their co-conspirators." Aquaman says to the guards.

"Yes, my liege." The guards reply as they turn back around following orders.

Aquaman chuckles as he changes into Clayface who had been Aquaman in disguise. He rushes to join King Shark and Harley as they near the surface.  

Stood on a boat was Dr Psycho as he stirred a straw in a coconut shell humming to himself.

"Having fun are we?" A voice says to him and Psycho looks to the side to see Y/n.

"So what I don't get holidays often." He says.

"I would hardly call this a holiday." Y//n comments but as he does Harley, King Shark and Clayface resurface as they climb onto the boat.

"All right, let's get outta here." Harley says as she hands Clayface the chest to put in the boats storage but as he take it he is hit by a beam.

"Ow!" Clayface cries as everyone turns to a wave water that floods onto the front of the boat. Riding the wave was the real Aquaman as he touched down. 

"I spoil your little party? Ha-ha! It is I, Aquaman, son of Atlan, heir to the throne of Atlantis." Aquaman says as Harley rolls her eyes. "I must say, King Shark, your mother would be most displeased to find you in this plebeian company." 

"You're not my dad!" King Shark says.

"That is contrary to what she said." Aquaman laughs as he hold out his hand and a dolphin leaps from the water to slap his hand with its fin. "Ah-ha-hoy! Let us now dispense with the levity. I am going to need the Atlantean jewels with which you absconded."