22. Bachelorette

An invisible Airplane was whooshing through the sky as a bird accidently hit the cockpit being killed instantly before it begins to fall. 

Aboard the plane were Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, Nora and    

"Thank you for flying Apollonian Airlines. We are beginning our final descent into Themyscira. Please make sure your baggage is properly stowed. A friendly reminder that any man who dares enter the island will be killed on arrival." The plot says into the plane's intercom now.

 "Ah!" Harley sighs as he finishes her drink and opens a bag beside her.

"Okay Nora, Here's your crown, here's your sash. Here's a reusable penis straw made of recycled metals, and its cleaning wand and a carrying pouch." Harley says as she hands the items to a surprised and confused Nora. 

"Look at you, makin' your list, checkin' it twice." Ivy laughs a little.

"You only get bachelorette weekend-ed once! I'm gonna check on the other girls." Harley says as she gets up now. Harley makes her way further into the plane as she greets an unfamiliar woman.  "Hey, Jen!"

The woman awkwardly chuckles before becoming serious. "It's Jennifer." 

"Ah, so glad you could make it from Michigan. Must be hard leaving your four kids."

"Would've been easier if I was the maid of honor. You know, Nora and I went to kindergarten together and we always said we'd be each other's maids of honor." She chuckles. 

"So cool. So special." Harley says but at that moment a bird flies into the side of the plane staining it with blood as the two woman gasp.

"Wow, gross, that must happen a lot." Harley comments only for it to happen again.  

Jenifer however just finishes a glass of champagne in her hand before letting out a sigh of relief. "Ah. This is free, right?" She then asks Harley.

"Yep, cheers."  Harley says as she pours the woman another glass before moving to a more private part of the plane that was still invisible.

"Ugh." A voice comments and Harley looks to see Catwoman with a blanket and a blindfold on. "Why did I pay for first class if you're just gonna burst in here." She asks Harley.  

"The curtain's invisible." Harley points out. "I'm just makin' sure you have everything you need. Can I show you how to wash your reusable straw?" She asks taking out one of the penis shaped straws.

Catwoman removes her blindfold now. "You have two minutes until my Ambien kicks in." 

"But we're about to land." Harley says to her. 

"Mmm-hmm, I'm trying to catnap through as much of this weekend as possible." Catwoman says and Harley frowns as she turns around heading back to Ivy and Nora.

"Everyone's ready to party!" Harley whoops. "I'm so excited for you to marry Freeze. You know again." 

"I wonder how the others are getting on." Nora says now. "Viktor never said where he and the boys were going for his stag night." 

Stood on a boat that had just docked at an island were the members of Freeze's stag party. There members included, Y/n, Clayface, King Shark, Frank the Plant and Kiteman who had organised the mystery trip to the island called Hedonikka.

As the men looked around they could see the island seemed to have an ancient Greek theme to it. 

"Gentlemen." Kiteman starts as everyone looks at him. "And...plant." He then includes Frank. "This weekend the woman are away, So the men shall play." He grins. "And remember bros. What happens on Hedonikka, stays on Hedonikka am I right?" Kite man chuckles as the other look at each other confused.