11. Harley Quinn Highway

finally set a target with this story of trying to hit 100k in reads and 5k in votes by the end of it. Lets hope we can reach it :) 

Ivy's vision was blurry as her eyes slowly opened. As they adjusted she could see two figures who were conversing as they wheeled the table she was restrained to through a corriodor.

"Why don't you ever go to the commissary for lunch?" One of the figures asks the other. 

"I know I'm not gonna like it." Is the reply. 

"But they change their menu every day. How could you possibly know you don't like it?" The first figure asks now. 

"I don't like that style of food preparation." The second figure answers as they reach a room now. Ivy looks around to see medical equipment. 

"What does that even mean? Style of food preparation?" The first figure says as they finish moving the table next to a bed. The restraints on Ivy all unlock now as they prepare to move her. But the the two men were unaware she had regained consciousness. Ivy looks at to see a badge attached to a cord on the belt of the first figure and she grabs it wrapping it around his throat, chocking him to death. The second figure tries to grab Ivy now but she grabs a scalpel from a medical tray and stabs him in the eye forcing him to let go as he falls to the floor. Ivy takes the badge from the cord now. As she looks to the door her vision blurs for a moment but two new figures appear in it.    

"Don't worry. Without any plants around, she's just another weak, helpless woman." One of the figures says as they casually begin to walk into the room  

"Uh, who still has hands." Ivy says a she draws a gun from the belt of the first person she killed and shoots the two new figures killing them instantly. "and the goddamn Second Amendment." Ivy adds now as she rises to her feet keeping the gun ready as she hurries out the doorway to try find a way back to Y/n or an exit to get help. "I mean obviously I support background checks and common sense gun laws." She says to herself as she rushes through the hallways, As she does a tripwire is set off as a alarm sounds out.  

"There she is." Ivy can hear a voice shout and she turns to see two guards with their guns drawn. Ivy doesn't hesitate as she fires at them killing them but the gun clicks signalling it is empty. Ivy looks at it frustrated as she throws it to the ground. Ivy breathes deeply as her body is quickly beginning to tire as a side effect of the sedatives she has been drugged with. The alarm sounding reminds her that she has no time to rest. She continues to move now. 

"I promise if I get out of here I'll come back with help." Ivy says out of breath. A door in one of the corridors catches her attention now with the words exit labelled on it. Ivy struggles to it as she looks at the badge in her hand, She places it in a keypad as it glows green and the door opens. As it opens however Scarecrow is revealed to be behind it. "Shit." She quickly says afraid but her legs fail her as she tries to run and she is restrained to weak to fight back.

"Trying to escape on surgery day." Scarecrow tuts. "But that's alright once were' done with you you're friend is next." He says to Ivy who's eyes glare at him. Scarecrow produces a needle now filled with more sedative. "Don't worry. Insurance will cover it." He says before tilts to a goon. "Obviously that was a joke. Insurance would never pay for this. I think we can all agree they're the real villains, yeah?" 

"I would agree with th..." Ivy starts to say before she is drugged once again and passes out.

Harley and Frank were stood on a cliff looking at the Planet Wide Pavers factory through a pair of binoculars. The two can see that the entrance is heavily guarded.