28. There's No Ivy In Team

"Gotham City." A young man with Black hair at on a bus begins to narrate to himself as he looks out the window. "Demons are rising up. Criminals breathe in the shadows. Blood paints the streets like graffiti. My home needs Nightwing." 

"Uh, anyone want to switch seats?" Harley's voice sounds out as it's revealed she is stuck in the seat beside his.

The bus comes to a stop now Ivy gets up from a seat besides Harley's. 

"Finally!" Harley sighs as Nightwing gets up and moves to get off the bus.  

"Hey, next time we steal an invisible jet, let's just, like, fly home before it explodes." Ivy says to her. 

Outside the bus Alfred was stood by a fancy car holding up a placard that read 'Dick Grayson'

"Hello, Alfred." Nightwing greets him as he walks off the bus. "Looks like the prodigal son has retur..."

But his sentence is interrupted by Harley barging past him with Ivy. "What up, Gotham City? You ready to lick off my toes? Harley and Ivy are back!" Harley cries out before she turns back to Nightwing. "That's how you wax poetic, you fucking dork."

"My word!" Alfred comments as Harley and Ivy laugh quickly steal the fancy car leaving Alfred and Nigtwing behind.  

"Hmm." Alfred muses. 

"I'll grab a cab." Nightwing says. 

Back at the mall Y/n was sat down reading book on the couch they had all placed near the fountain. Frank the plant was sat to his right watching a TV, while Clayface was reading a magazine and sipping tea Y/n had made. 

"Mmm. Hoda Kotb, your pantry is beyond organized. An oatmeal shelf. I am gagged!" Clayface says impressed.

"My Meyer lemon tree is finally producing fruit." King Shark who was pruning a small Lemon tree nearby begins to say. "You know, they're not like regular lemons. It's that hint of sweetness that makes all the diff..." But he is stopped when a fancy car smashes into the mall and destroys his tree while just narrowly missing him.

"Hello, clayfaces and shark men!" Harley cries getting out of the car with Ivy.

 "And me!" Frank says getting hers and Ivy's attention. "I got your cheap Hudson News-ass postcard from Paris. I know you got this shit at the airport. Oui, oui, mοthеrfuckеr!"

"I told you not to be sour about that." Y/n says flipping a page in his book but not looking up. "You were lucky to be sent anything at all given how rude you can be at times." 

Frank just crosses his vines.  

"Oh, you're back!" King Shark says to Harley and Ivy now. "And creating all kinds of fun new holes in the wall."

"Did you know Mr. Kool-Aid improved to that style of entry on the day?" Clayface says getting up. "Some talent you cannot teach."

"Well, stealing classic commercial bits are only the beginning." Harley says.

"Welcome back." Y/n says now closing his book and getting up. He crossed the room and gave both Harley and Ivy a welcoming kiss. "I was intending to fly out to tomorrow and make my way back to Edin."

Harley and Ivy just look at each other for a moment before Ivy looks back to Y/n. 

"Edin...was destroyed..." She says sadly.