25. Lover's quarrel

"I am going to kill you." Ivy says as her eyes glow and she steps into the house now.

"What? I haven't even said the stuff yet that might piss you off."  Harley says but she gasps when a vine wraps around her throat and Ivy uses it to throw her out of the house. Ivy then uses several blades of grass that Harley has to dodge being hit by. "Ivy!" 

"Joker simply sighs as he sits down with a cup of coffee at the window now. "Violence was the hallmark of our relationship, too." He comments as Harley continues to dodge Ivy's vines. "Beth, you craving Thai or Italian?" Joker calls out to her. 

"Hey! I don't know what I did! I'm sure it's somethin'." Harley says having to give it her all in using her acrobatic skill to dodge Ivy's barrage of vine attacks. "Let's just hash this out like adults." Harley says now but Ivy makes the grass Harley was standing on grab her before throwing her into the air.

 "I gotcha!" A voice shouts and Harley finds herself being caught by Kiteman who saved her from being impaled from Ivy's vines as he flies up out of Ivy's reach now. 

"So, missed you guys at the suit fitting was really hoping for some input. 

"Kite Man, what the fuck is happenin? Also, hand." Harley says to him. 

"Uh... Oh, oh! Sorry." Kiteman says readjusting his hold on Harley.  "Uh, turns out Dr. Psycho is now, like, all-powerful." He says to Harley. 

Harley groans. "Well, we won't need to worry about Psycho after I kill him." 

"Oh, thank God! Freeze and Nora's wedding is soon." Kiteman says now. 

"The wedding's happening, okay? You didn't buy that tux for nothin." Harley says to him.

"I didn't buy it at all. It's a rental." Kiteman tells her. 

"Jesus, you are a grown man. Just buy it, you're gonna use it." Harley complains. 

Meanwhile, the newly unleashed is taking the fight to Doctor Psycho's . lays waste to many with laser vision and attacks yet more of them directly; , now fully recovered and masterful as ever, fends off and explodes numerous Parademons in rapid succession; and Wonder Woman uses her sword to scythe through Parademons like wheat.

Superman takes notice of the nest now. "One nest of Parademons, coming right up!" He says taking off towards it.

"Okay, that wasn't to anybody." Batman comments. 

 Superman now attacks the Parademon nest itself, throwing the colossal hive miles away from into the air. The battle now over, Wonder Woman uses her lasso of truth to  kidnap a Parademon.

"I'll ask you this once. Where is Dr. Psycho?" She asks it but it screeches and Wonder Woman turns to Superman.

"Oh, what? Because I'm an alien, I understand all alien languages? Okay. I know a little Parademon, but it's still a racist assumption. Be better." He says and Wonder Woman rolls her eyes. 

Back at the mall Doctor Psycho was busy torturing King Shark and Clayface 

"Do the fish guy, do him." Riddler laughs. 

"God! You're like Jaws if all ya ate was fat people." Psycho comments to Riddler before he turns to King Shark."

"Okay, what's your most embarrassing moment?" Psycho asks King Shark.